|1|

A/n- There is a lot of smut in this book, so warning if you don't like smut then don't read.

<Ethan Dolan pov>
I saw the nice pair of Nike shoes and I really wanted them. It wasn't like I couldn't buy them with my own money, I was rich anyways, but stealing gave me such an amazing rush.

I grabbed the pair of black and red ones, and I took it to a corner. I proceeded to take it out of the box and take the tags off. Once the tags were off I stuck it in my sachel. I was on the move when the manager spotted my bulky bag.

"Excuse me sir!!" He exclaimed across the store. "Wait! Sir! WAIT!" He continued to yell and I booked it to the door.

He reached the door before I could, and he grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving. I struggled at first, but then I gave up because this man was gripping my arm as tight as he could.

"OW! I will sue you!" I tried to act like I didn't have the shoes, but I knew that I had just gotten caught.

"Open your bag please!" The manager asked me to do so and I acted like I was reaching into my bag, but as soon as he let go of my arm I bolted.

I made a run for it, and the manager chased after me. I was too fast and he ended up giving up. I had gotten away with the shoes successfully. Although they did have all of that on camera I still felt the rush and carefree feeling that I love.

I got out of the mall, and I made it to my truck. I had had all this money, but I only liked spending it on booze and girls. My parents hadn't agreed to my lifestyle, they made it clear that Grayson was their favorite. With his law degree and a beautiful wife at the age of 20 he was definitely succeeding. I didn't care though, I loved what I did, and that was all that mattered.

HEY GUYS!! How do you like my story so far?? I'm gonna continue this, not only for y'all but also for myself because this is fun! I'll be updating all my stories tonight, so stay tuned.
PEACEEEEE