13. You get jealous

Lately you haven't been seeing William that often. You were beginning to wonder what got him so busy..

You were on the couch in the living room snuggled into heavy blankets. You were on your phone having on a blank expression until the door open. You heard William laugh and then heard another girl's laugh. You cocked her head to the side as they walked in..Hand to Hand.

When William saw you , his eyes widen and disconnected his hand for the Other's Hand. You stood you quickly. "Oh uh , babe. I didn't know you would be still home!" He said smiling as he made his way towards you and hugged you. You didn't hug back. He slowly stepped away from you and saw where you were looking. "And this is my friend." He said as he pointed to her with a huge smile. You smiled and wave while she just rolled her eyes. "We'll be upstairs , she's going to be doing a little duet with me." "Um , ok" you said. She smiled and kissed you...

He pulled away with a light frown but shrugged it off. He looked at his "friend" and nudges his head to the side as in meaning "This way" Her face played a sexy smirk and walked his way Seductively.

__________

It's been over 2 hours and they finally came back downstairs. "Hahaha that was fun!" You heard the strange girl. William laughed with her and they both made their way to the door. "I had a great time..Maybe we should start talking more.." she said as she bit her lip. "Maybe. But not now..?" He said shrugging his shoulders. "Anytime.." she said walking away. William laughed and turned around finding you with your arms crossed. "What the hell?! Who was she!" You yelled. William jumped a little "She just a friend , babe."

"A friend my ass.."