Imperfection is Bliss (JeffxEJ one-shot)

[Warning]: This one-shot contains highly sexual content, vulgar language and graphic gory scenes. Do not read if:

-You do not like this pairing
-You are offended by the graphic content
-You DO NOT like boyxboy content, in general
-You just want to hate and, if so, I advise you to take your words somewhere else that would waste their time with them.

{Note: This is my first boyxboy one-shot. If this doesn't satisfy your entertainment crave then I am sorry, this is only my first time.}

Thank you, and enjoy.

Imperfection is Bliss

A young man, wandered around the 100 acre forest, in hopes to search for a safe place to hide. He was in big trouble, and needed a safe house to stay in, until everything blew over. He had one place that he truly did favor. It was quiet there, and serene. At least it used to be, before he came along.

The young man despised him, yet he found comfort in his presence. He's always been alone ever since the accident, and it was nice to know that someone was there. Although, that man didn't make his favored safe house, as safe or as tranquil as it should be, the young man still went there and cherished it.

The young, wandering man adjusted his blue mask and started running to get there quicker. The forest was quiet, and showed no signs of life, except for himself. It was quite unnerving actually but he has grown used to the loneliness and silence all his life. He didn't mind being alone most of the time, but sometimes he got slightly depressed and would grow tired of it all. But he can't make any friends. He's not supposed to. He is a murderer after all.

The young man, known as Eyeless Jack, has been notorious for his killings lately in his current town. Humans have grown paranoid and the local police department have been patrolling at night, hoping to catch him and put him to death for his grotesque crimes. Humans found his style of killing absolutely disgusting and absurd. But that's just how he eats. Everything needs food. He just so happens to survive off of human organs. And he doesn't always kill his victims. Only when they wake up, does he stab them and then extract their precious entrails.

Jack had just recently killed a man and the human had made a terrible ruckus. Police immediately headed out to try and catch the organ-eater, but Jack had ran away before they came near the house. He barely even got time to take a bite out of the human's pancreas. Now he was starving yet again, but he knew he had to wait things out. The police are on high alert, so he cannot risk another kill, no matter how badly his stomach growls in protest.

He's grown used to the starvation too. He can't kill to get his food as frequently as a human would get food everyday. He'd be lucky to even dissect one human in a day, maybe a week. He's always so hungry, and it weakens him, making his agile body sluggish and frail. But he manages to still build up strength.

Jack had kept running through the forest and soon saw a familiar cabin up ahead. He smiled under his mask and ran faster. He made it to the front door and quietly opened it. He peeked in, seeing that the cabin was empty. He sighed in relief and walked in. He had a long day, and the last thing he needs is that man coming along to tease him.

The organ-eater walked into what was supposed to be the kitchen and opened up the old, rusted fridge. He searched for some left over human but didn't find what he was looking for. Jack slammed the refrigerator door and walked in the living room. He plopped down onto the torn up couch and rested. His back ached but it relaxed as he laid down. He sighed in content and took joy in the peaceful silence.

Jack had eventually fallen asleep on the couch and gotten rest that he hasn't had in days. He didn't dream, but he felt at ease with the darkness. That's all he sees anyways. Blackness. Without eyes he cannot see the world for what it is now. Though, from what he's heard, he wouldn't like to see the world now. He finds it degrading and not like how it used to be when he could still see. But, in a way, he can still see. Not with his eyes, no, with his mind he sees.