Yoongi and I hadn't known each other for long, but I had always been curious about him. I got on his nerves a lot and ended up becoming friends with him. Yet, his behavior was sometimes still a secret to me.

"How cute. You both like each other and now she's going to just accidentally fall of the cliff or commit suicide, like the police said back then, right?", Jimin smiled.
He was obviously referring to when Minah had killed herself. It was harsh, thinking about how easily her death got dealt with and I did feel sorry for Jimin.

But he was crazy. It wasn't Yoongi's fault that she threw herself off. What was he supposed to do? Torture himself just so she wouldn't kill herself?

I felt the rage building up again and I just wanted to push him, scratch him or yell at him at that moment, but he had control over me and I couldn't risk moving. Yoongi was desperate, he looked like he was going to burst at any moment.

And so he did.

"Jimin please... Y/N has nothing to do with-"
Yoongi came a step closer.
I had never seen such sadness and pleading in his eyes.

"Do you think Minah would like you for doing this? Do you think she could ever love a murderer?", Yoongi asked.

"She did love one", Jimin pointed out.
"You."

I wanted to argue again, but decided to let Yoongi handle it. He seemed like he was onto something, or at least had some sort of plan.

Yoongi sighed.
"I know I didn't act the way I was supposed to. I wanted to end it, I really did. The day she died, I broke up with her."

Jimin shrugged a little, unaware of this.

"What are you talking about?"

A ray of hope emerged within me. Could Yoongi use this chance?

"I wanted to end the relationship, but she wouldn't let me", Yoongi explained just like he had told me.

"I don't believe you", Jimin stuttered in disbelief.

"Her mental state wasn't the best to begin with, it showed even more when she became posessive. I told her to get help, but she refused and blackmailed me instead, just so we could stay together."

Jimin was looking at the dark-haired man blankly, not having noticed that he was only a few steps away from us.

Yoongi kept constant eye contact with me, not leaving me alone for a moment. I felt calm again for some reason, as if the cold we were standing in didn't exist.

"I'm sorry for what happened, I really am", Yoongi muttered. "I had no idea you had these feelings towards her."

Jimin just stood there nervously, not seeming to know what to do. He still had that scary look in his eyes again.

 He still had that scary look in his eyes again