"Don't worry. I do this every day. My name is Laura by the way. You said low price?" She looked back at Olivia who nodded.
"Alright, follow me please. I can show you the sets that we currently have in stock on the computer." Laura said and turned to walk towards the back of the store.

Olivia and Ester shared a look before starting to follow the beautiful woman.
"She could've just asked." Ester whispered and Olivia shook her head in amusement.

They ended up standing on either side of Laura, looking over her shoulder even though it was hard seeing as Laura was at least a head taller than them.

"Alright. So the cheapest one costs about 44,90€. It would look like this." Laura showed and Ester was surprised to discover that they weren't that expensive.
"Or we also have this cute set of lace panties and bra for 54,55€."

"That one's cute. What do you say, Ester?" Olivia decided to ask her friend, who was definitely on the same boat. It was cute and they seemed to have it in purple, black, green and beige.

"It is cute. But what about this one? The one is on sale for 56,90€ instead of 76,39€?" Ester really didn't plan on spending more than 50€. Even though the cute set before was only four bucks over. But if she started thinking like this, she wouldn't know when to stop.

"It's a one piece though." Olivia said and Ester and the woman looked at her in question.
"So?" Ester finally asked.

"Well, you're not going to seduce Devon with a one piece. He seems like a bra and panties kinda guy." Olivia said casually as she shrugged. Ester on the other hand, gaped at her friend and blushed.

"You haven't even met him." Was what Ester said first.
"So this is for him?" Olivia smirked and Ester noticed her mistake as she just continued to blush furiously.

"No. No way. Devon is- he's Devon! I'm doing this for myself." She raised her chin high and rolled her shoulders, trying to get rid of that uncomfortable feeling.
"Sure." Olivia sang. It was quiet after that.

"Uh, so. We also have this set for 50,75€." Laura awkwardly said and for a second, Ester and Olivia forgot she was still there. They both cleared their throats. Ester really liked this one.

"That's cute. What do you say, Olivia?" She asked her friend who nodded in approval.
"This one? We have it in purple, black or maroon." Laura said as she clicked on the product on her computer.

"Black." Both girls said in unison and Laura nodded before smiling and leading them towards the product in the store. Again, both followed the woman. When they stopped right in front of the product, Ester saw a one piece of the same kind.

"Oh, they have a one piece too." She pointed out, only indicating for her friend to hear, but before Olivia could scold at her for considering a one piece again, Laura turned towards her with a tight smile.

"If you really plan on seducing this man, your friend's right. Bras an panties are always the go to. Besides, they're more comfortable. Trust me." The blonde said, making Ester's eyes widen and Olivia smile.

"I mean, I have ears. Plus, almost every second woman who comes in here has the same intention as you do. No worries." Laura said before turning around and picking up the matching set of underwear.

"This should be your size. The cabins are over there." Laura pointed at the corner of the shop and Ester took the set and walked away from the two. She felt excited to try them on. It would be her first time in lingerie.

She was quick to strip down and then put the underwear on. When she looked at her reflection, her lips stretched into a smile. Damn, who are you? She turned and placed her hands on her hips.

"Ester?" She jumped when Olivia suddenly poked her head in and whistled.
"I could be naked right now, you know?" Ester said, not really surprised.

"Yeah, nothing I've never seen before." Olivia said before shifting her attention back towards the underwear.
"You look hot, Ester. If Devon doesn't-"

"Stop talking about Devon. I don't like him and he doesn't like me either. We're just dance partners." Ester finally exploded and Olivia rolled her eyes.
"We'll see. But for now, you're so buying this. Damn girl, you do have an ass." Olivia said and Ester laughed.

"Everybody has an ass." She said before turning back towards the mirror.
"True. But that dance class is obviously helpful in that region." Her roommate shrugged.

"I'll let you look at yourself for a few more minutes. But can we please eat after this? Thank you." Olivia said before removing her head from Ester's cabin and walking away. Ester rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the smile from overcoming her face.

She's never felt this sexy before.