Chapter One: Nobody's Business

October 2012

Rihanna

Your love is perfection, please point me in the right direction
I'ma give you all my affection
Every touch becomes infectious
Let's make out in this Lexus
There's no other love just like this
A life with you I want, then can we become love's persona
You'll always be the one that I wanna come home to
Boy let me love you and show you how special you are
I wanna be your baby, you'll always be my baby
Tell me what you want now

Let's sing it to the world
Baby give me time
I'ma be your girl
I wanna make you mine
And it ain't nobody's business
It ain't nobody's business
Just mine, and my baby

I was in the studio recording my verse of me and Chris' new song 'Nobody's Business'. I sang my heart out and made sure I hit every note perfectly.

"Okay you're good Robyn." Chris said from the recording booth. I sighed with relief, took my headphones off and walked out of the recording booth.

"Thank god. I'm exhausted."

"That means you worked hard. I know this song is gonna be a hit." I walked over to the window and saw a swarm of paps waiting outside the studio.

"Looks like the paps found us." I said.

"It's almost 3 am. Man, don't they ever sleep?"

"Guess not."

"You know we probably shouldn't leave together. You know we'll be all over the news if the paps get a picture of us."

"You're right. Aubrey wouldn't be too happy either. He doesn't even know I'm here."

"Why? You didn't tell him?" I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"Why do you think I didn't tell him?"

"He believes the rumors going around us?"

"Yep."

"What kind of fiancé doesn't trust his future wife?"

"He didn't believe them at first but when we started making songs together and hanging out in the studio a lot he started questioning whether the rumors were true or not."

"I don't have those problems with my girl." Chris said, leaning back in his chair.

"Of course you don't. She's either up your ass or doing whatever you tell her to do."

"Man shut up."

"I'm just telling the truth. Where is...Karen anyway?"

"Karrueche went out with her friend Seiko."

"And does she know where you are?"

"She thinks I'm at home. I'll get home before her so I don't have to worry about an argument."
"I hate that we have to sneak around. We can't be within 20ft of each other without a new rumor getting started."

"I know right. Can't they see we're happily in relationships with other people?"

"It's none of their business who we're dating. It's nobody's business." I smiled and Chris gave me a look and said "You are so corny."

"Only a little. I don't understand why we have to be madly in love with each other just because we did a few songs together. I did two songs and a music videos with Aubrey and the rumors about me and you dating still didn't stop."