chapter 2

*this chapter gets slightly steamy ok don't say i didn't warn you 

I rolled over.

“I-I’m sor-” I stopped talking when our eyes met.

Our eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity. It felt like once we looked at each other, we both got the same eccentric feeling. He made me feel strangely warm, safe, and most of all, attracted to him.

I wanted to go somewhere with Jc. Just Jc. My mind began to imagine us somewhere exotic together, just the two of us.

Eventually, our eyes disengaged.

“I know a place we can go,” I said. I think he knew what I meant.

Jc and I began to run out of the view of the public, who were still looking at Kian and the giraffes. I could feel Jc’s skin brushing up against mine as we ran.

“Follow me into here,” I motioned to Jc.

We were in the back room of the giraffe exhibit. We rummaged through the supplies and animal food until we reached another door. Through this door was where colorful lights were kept that decorate the zoo at Christmas time. But now, numerous lights were hung on the wall basically just because they looked cool.

I turned the lights on.

“This is beautiful,” Jc whispered, gazing around the room.

“Isn’t it?” I replied, moving behind Jc.

Jc didn’t realize I was right behind him. He stepped backwards, bumping into me a little.

“I’m sor-” Jc began to say. Now he was the speechless one.

We stood there again, just looking at each other. It took me a few moments to realize that we were so close that our chests were touching.

He moved his hands to my waist, slowly moving them upwards to my chest. He was slowly feeling my boobs through my beige work shirt for a few minutes until he ripped it off.

I could see his boner through his jeans. I decided to take off his shirt since he took off mine.

His body was perfect. He wasn’t the most built guy in the world; he didn’t have 8-pack abs or bulging biceps. But again… there was something about him that made him so flawless.

Jc motioned me to the corner of the room. We hadn’t talked since he took off my shirt; there was no need for talking since we could already tell what each other wanted.

We sat on the ground and slowly began to make out. His lips were smooth and wet against mine. I then laid on top of him and I felt him unhook my bra.

We were making out so quickly and passionately now. I could feel how big Jc’s dick was even through his pants. I grabbed his boner through his pants and he let out a slight moan.

I was unbuckling Jc’s belt when I heard a footsteps coming through the door.

“What the hell is going on in here?!”

It was my boss.