Ch. 24 You're the reason I live

Start from the beginning

" Cassandra Jane Lopez" Sam held her right hand in a soft grasp. " I love you so much and I'm happy you came into my life" He tells her. " And now you are carrying my daughter" He looks at her with loving eyes. " I want to be with you and our daughter for the rest of my life" He smiles. " Will you marry me?" He asked.

Tears fell from Cassandra's eyes.

" Yes!" She smiled happily. 

Sam puts the engagement ring on her finger. He brings her right hand to his lips and kisses it lovingly. He stands up and smiled feeling happy that Cassandra is going to be his wife soon. He pulls her into a hug enjoying Cassandra's scent on him. He loves Cassandra so much and can't wait for her to become Mrs. Cassandra Uley. 

Cassandra and Sam announced their engagement to the pack. The guys patted Sam's back congratulating him while Leah and Jared's imprint Kim gave Cassandra hugs. The girls dragged Cassandra away towards the kitchen to discuss wedding plans. Cassandra tells the girls that she wants a beautiful wedding at the beach with her friends. Tears fell from her eyes when she realized she doesn't have anyone walking her down the isle. 

" Cas? What's wrong?" Leah asked looking at her with worried eyes.

" I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle" She frowned. 

Leah and Kim looked at each other in the eyes and smiled. 

" What about Chief Swan?" Kim comments.

" Charlie?" Cassandra blinks.

" Yeah. You two have a close relationship with each other. I just know that he'll be happy to walk you down the isle" Leah tells her. 

Cassandra smiled nodding her head. 

Cassandra and Sam decided to have the wedding two weeks after their announcement of their engagement in case Cassandra goes into labor. Cassandra asked Sam to invite the Cullens but Sam tells her that they don't want to attract attention because the sun is going to be out during their wedding. Cassandra frowned feeling sad because she really wanted them to come. Sam didn't want his fiancee to get sad and decided to call Carlisle telling him that his family is welcome to come to the reception at night. He felt pleased when Carlisle tells him that they are going to the reception and that they'll bring Bella along with them.

It's finally the day of Cassandra Jane Lopez and Samuel Abraham Uley's [ I decided to give Sam a middle name x3 ] wedding. In the afternoon, the male shapeshifters of Sam's pack run around the beach setting up for the ceremony until it begins. Leah's mother Sue Clearwater helped tell the guys what to do. She smiled getting a call from her daughter who is helping Cassandra get ready. 

" Mom. How is it?" Leah asked.

Sue looks forward and smiled finding it beautiful. 

" It's ready" Sue tells Leah

" Thanks, Mom!" Leah smiled. " I'll see you later" She hangs up the phone and turns to the girls. " Mom says it's ready" She tells them.