Chap. 7 (Next-Honeymoon?) Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Okay," Kyuhyun said while his fingers were tapping on his smartphone screen.

"BabyKyu stop playing your game for a while. Now let's take some selfie. Say 'cheese'..." Sungmin said and held his smartphone in front of them to take some selfies.

"Cheese~~~"

Click

"Wow, Baby Kyu, you look so cute~" Sungmin praised while looking at the picture that they took together.

"Thanks Hyung. You look so handsome and cute too!" Kyuhyun blushed and praised Sungmin too.

"Hahahaha, thanks baby," Sungmin just laugh lightly when he saw Kyuhyun cuteness.

"Minnie Hyung?" Kyuhyun called him again.

"Hmm?" Sungmin hummed.

"Should we pose a pouty lips style?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. Sungmin widened his doe eyes and just stared at Kyuhyun for a few seconds.

"Gosh!" Sungmin thought.

"Err...sure why not! Come here Baby Kyu," Sungmin couldn't help but feel nervous and sweat a little.

"Forgive me if I attack you suddenly Baby Kyu."

-SKIP TIME-

"Minnie Hyung, eomma said, that she have something to discuss with us." Kyuhyun said after he took a bite from his toast.

"Hmm? About what? Is it really important?" Sungmin asked.

"I don't know. She said all of them will wait for us to come to eomma house. She already invited Joongwoon appa, Ryeowook eomma, also Hyukjae Hyung parents and Donghae Hyung parents to have a dinner together. She gave us some times to kill. She also warned me not to come back before dinner time," Kyuhyun explained.

"Oh well, so what are we going to do before dinner? We still have too much time," Sungmin said and drank his strawberry juice while trying to think how they are going to spend the whole day without feeling bored.

"I don't know that too. Why don't we asked those two guys who are walking towards us?" Kyuhyun then bit his sausage while pointing to the couple that he was talking about. Sungmin stop dipping his sausage into a plate of chili sauce to take a look at the couple where Kyuhyun had pointed.

Kyuhyun was right, there was a couple walking towards them. It's Hyukjae and Donghae.

"What's wrong with Donghae? Why is he limping?" Sungmin thought. Sungmin turned to look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun also looked confused about Donghae's condition.

Kyuhyun turned to look at Sungmin only to found that Sungmin also have a same thoughtful expression as him. Sungmin just shrugged to him.

"Hey, guys!" Hyukjae greeted them before helping Donghae to settle down on the chair.

"Hey," greeted Sungmin and Kyuhyun simultaneously while still eyeing Donghae then to Hyukjae and back to Donghae again.

After a few seconds staring, Kyuhyun decided to break the ice. "Hae Hyung? What's wrong with you? Why are you limping?" Kyuhyun asked innocently to Donghae.

Donghae can't stop himself from blushing. Also he didn't know how to answer Kyuhyun's question. Donghae turned his head to the side, asking for Hyukjae's help. Hyukjae on the other side, knew that Donghae was really shy and don't know how to answer the question. He decided to help his 'wife' after send him 'Help me' look.

"Well, should we discuss something else or just start to eat? I'm starving!!" he said. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin just shrugged and continue to eat their breakfast in silence.