ONE SHOT

You:
Well... Its a new day... At a new school. It's a fresh start, Y/N. You can do this.

*You take a deep breathe and walk in. Of course, as a newbie. You gained everyone's attention as you shyly walk down the halls. You didn't like this feeling. You never did. They always look at you then start whispering on there own, probably making fun of you.*

*You walk around, confused on where the office is. Yet you couldn't gather enough courage to walk up to a student and ask them*

*You sigh. Your most likely going to be late on first day.. They'd let you go, right? It is only your first day.*

*You kept looking down at your map, trying to figure out where the office was. Finally, after ages had passed, you find it.*

*Happily, you walk in through the open door. There immediately you spot.*

*A boy, sitting on a chair. He was covered in bruises. A teacher was holding an aid kit, treating the bruises.*

*The teacher sees you and smiled at you. She walks towards you.*

Teacher:
Ahh. You must be the new student! Welcome, would you like your schedule?

*You nod. As the teacher searches for you schedule, your glance over at the boy.*

*But you notice... He was already facing you.*

*Wow.. He looks so hands- No.. Y/N. Not the time to think about this.*

*He blushes, looking down again. He smiling slightly, but it disappears quickly.*

*The teacher finally returns, schedule in hand. She hands it to you. As she does, she says,*

Teacher:
Jungkook-ah you and.. Y/N have the same class, could you bring her with you?

*The boy looks up. So his name is Jungkook. He looks at the teacher then at you. He looks back down and nods.*

*The teacher let's us go, telling us to hurry to class or else we'd be late.*

*Without saying a word, he just walks next to you. You secretly smile. While you were "dreaming" you bumped into someone.*

*Due to this impact, you fall down. God damn it, that hurt.*

*You look up to see someone's hand pulled out, trying to help you stand up.*

*You take it stand up. Once you do you look up at who it is.*

*Damn his hot.. Aishh Y/N*

???:
Are you alright?

Jungkook:
Wait.. Taetae hyung?

???:
Huh.. Jungkookie? Did you get in a fight? Seriously? Again?!

Jungkook:
It's nothing, hyung. Let's go to class.

???:
Hey, aren't you the new student? What's your name? Mine is Taehyung!

You:
Heh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Taehyung. Hey... Uhm. Could I just call you Tae?

Taehyung:
Yes, of course!

*You all walk to the first block*

*You enter with the boys. The teacher pauses as all the students attention goes towards you. You look down, shyly. You were pretty shy. But only with the people you just met and.... Strangers.*

Teacher:
You must be the new student! Please, introduce yourself.

You:
Ugh. Uhm. H-hello. My name is Y/N.

Teacher:
Alright thank you Y/N. You may sit next to Jungkook and Taehyung. Whom you've met already, perhaps?

*You nod, making your way over to the empty desk in between Taehyung and Jungkook.*

*But something happens, rapidly. You didn't see it coming. While you were walking to your desk. A girl trips you. You see the floor almost contacting you. You try to use your hands to save yourself from the trip. But someone catches you with such a strong grip.*

*And it's none other than Jungkook.*

*You heard sneakers around the classroom. The teacher didn't seem to mind.... Strange.*

AFTER CLASS

*You pack your things, getting ready to leave the class for lunch.*

Taehyung:
Y/N! Do you wanna have lunch with me, Jungkook and my other friends?

You:
Sure, sounds fun.

CAFETERIA

Jungkook:
Ah, I forgot. I put my lunch in my locker, I'll be back later. Go on.

*He runs off, leaving you alone with Taehyung. He just sigh.*

Taehyung:
Y/N. Sorry but could you stay here for a sec, I have to check on Jungkook. He's always getting into fights... Sorry.. My friends will be here soon, stay still. Alright? Okay, I'll be back.

You:
Wait, I'll go with you.

Taehyung:
I don't think that's a good Idea-

*You grab his hand and walk out of the cafeteria.*

You:
Okay, where to?

Taehyung:
Rooftop, that's where the gang is.

You:
Alright then. (You walk up to the rooftop)

*You could hear sounds outside. You held Taehyung's hand tighter. He looks at you and smiles a slight smile.*

Taehyung:
Don't worry, I'll fix it.(He let go of your hand and goes outside.)

*You pick out at the crack of the door.*

*You see Jungkook crouched down injured, cut, bruises and Taehyung quickly runs up to him.*

Taehyung:
Stop! Stop!

???:
Ha! Look who it is.. Kin Taehyung. What are you doing here? Do you want to get beat up too?

Taehyung:
Stop, come on Jungkook.(He trys to assist Jungkook up to his feet.)

???:
Your not taking him anywhere. (He makes a hand gesture to the other guys. They surround Taehyung.. Aishh.)

You:
I'm not holding in it anymore.

*You kick the door open. Giving them a death glare. You advance forward*

You:
Yah! Let them go. Idiots, have you got nothing better to do?

Taehyung:
Y/N! It's dangerous, go!

You:
I'm not leaving without you two.

*Smirking, one of them starts walking towards you with a bat. You stand there, confident of yourself. He strikes.*

*You easily Dodge the hits, kicking the wooden stick out of his grasp.*

You:
Pfft. You didn't expect that did you? (You elbow his stomach. One down.)

*But you didn't have to do anything else. They all ran away like like the scary cats they are.*

You:
Taehyung, Jungkook are you both alright?

Jungkook:
I'm alright... Thanks...

Taehyung:
I'm fine, but I don't believe you Jungkook. Your hurt.

You:
Let's go to the school nurse.

Jungkook:
No! Please. I'm perfectly fine.

You:
Well... Then I'm going to have to treat your wounds.

Jungkook:
Thank you.

This is my first book. Hope you like it. I just copy this story to "Rose Tae" cause I like the story lol. 😂