"You can get the food from Asahikawa to Tokyo but you're not sure about the Author Magic. Of course," The white haired male says sarcastically.

The ramen they ordered was served as both gulped. "Foods here. Talk to you guys later."

He hung up and Kuro asks what they talked about. "Let's just hope it works," they slowly took their chopsticks and digged in.

One..two..three

"Oishi!" The black haired boy says with a huge smile on his face. He hasn't eaten anything like this since he turned into a ghoul. (Ofc we didn't get ramen during the wedding.)

Shironeki sighs in relief and eats some more.

For the weekends, they went to the Asahikawa Winter Festival.

"Holy shit, that's a Totoro snow sculpture," Shiro curses silently but Kuro hears it and giggles. "Shiro let's take a picture!" The other initiates and they took a picture with the snow sculptures.

"This is so cool."

"This is so cool."

They say in sync. They blushed and looked at the opposite direction when they realized what they did.

That was so creepy [S]

Creepy but cute [K]

"U-uhm...let's look around some more?" Kuroneki suggests and the latter nods.

ー Second Week ー
さっぽら (Sapporo)

The boys went to Sapporo for their second week in Hokkaido and booked a room in Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo (Haise: A real hotel in Sapporo btw (^ω~) )

Shiroi Koibito Park was the next place they decided to visit. "We need to get the Shiroi Koibito cookies before the magic runs out!" Kuroneki says with urgency, craving for those cookies.

"Hai hai~"

They walked around the theme park while eating the cookies. "Hey, remember Juuzou?" Shironeki asks.

"The one who pick pocketed me? Yeah. Why?" Kuroneki retorted. "He'll love this place," Shironeki states.

Meanwhile, in a certain studio / home, Haise's phone dinged showing a notification.

"Oya, Kaneki sent something in the group chat," he says. "Which Kaneki??" Isabelle asks.

[Shironeki] sent a photo

[Shironeki] Haise, send this to Juuzou-kun

[Zandea] Omg sweets!

[Lyra] Did someone say sweets?! (⌒ω⌒)

[Zandea] Annyeong (hello in korean) nee-chan!

[Lyra] Annyeong Zandy! Now who has sweets?!

[Kuroneki] We do. Want some?