🌪Kit's Nightmare😱

Imagine:

Kit's POV:

I woke up from the sound of patients screaming and running in a panic. The staff members and doctors were trying to calm everyone down. (Y/N) rushed to my window with a frightened look on her face. "There is a giant storm going on right now and a massive tornado is in the distance coming our way!! We don't have much time!" (Y/N) yells to me. I try to comprehend my thoughts and emotions before I decide to just get out of my room and run frantically with everyone else, what else would I do. I am close to a window, near the front doors of the asylum, when a blinding light shoots down and crashes through the glass. I fell on the floor from the impact before hearing the most deafening crash of thunder I have heard in all my life. The ground trembles from the booming noise, almost as bad as an earthquake. This reminded me of when I was almost abducted by aliens, I did not want to remember that terrible day. 

I was shaking in fear from what could have just happened when I feel a strong tug on my arm, it's (Y/N)

I was shaking in fear from what could have just happened when I feel a strong tug on my arm, it's (Y/N). "We need to get as low to the ground as we can! Come on!" I jump up and begin to run towards the downstairs section where the crematorium is. Before we could get there the walls were ripped from the sides of us, we were left in open ground. For the first time, this was when I wanted to be inside of BriarCliff instead of outside. I looked up to see a whirlwind of grey debris, I didn't know what to do, I screamed, it felt like my feet were glued to the floor, I couldn't move. I saw (Y/N) get swept into the massive wind tunnel, "No!!" I shouted, before I could feel I body ascend quickly and whip around in a spinning motion. I frantically struggled, flying through the air at the speed of light. Then all of a sudden, everything stops when I heard a familiar voice saying "Kit". I opened my tightly shut eyes and saw (Y/N) sitting on my bedside, a concerned look on her face. 

Your POV:

Your POV:

You were woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of screams coming from the other side of the wall. Kit! You didn't know what was going on, and you were getting worried. You quickly opened your door and rushed over to Kit's room. You can see him shaking in his bed, yelling "No!" and screaming. You pick the lock and rush into his room. He is dreaming, he must be having a nightmare. You place your arms onto his shoulders and shake him roughly, hoping he will wake up. But he continues to scream and struggle. "Kit!" you yell and slap him in the face in an attempt to wake him up. He stops, he has calmed down now. You can see his eyes slowly open. "Kit, you were having a nightmare, it's okay". He looked at you through squinted eyes. "(Y/N)?" he said. "Yes Kit, it's me, everything is alright". You give him a hug and lay with him on the bed until he falls back asleep, then you return to your room. 

Fun Fact: I thought of this idea while we were in a tornado warning at school today!