Entry 4 Tragic End final

(Warning tire jerker)

~Time skip~

Misaki pov.

The fight was horrible everything was in chaos, to the older generation it's like what happened on Akibatstar, but to me it jog a memory that I wished that I could for get. What is that memory you ask, it was a slightly hazy memory when I failed someone close to me, and....they died. "SAIKO!!!" Some body yelled which snapped me out of that horrible memory before I could remember clearly.

I stud up and ran to the source which sound like it was coming from the stage.

~Music Playing~

Tabidachi no toki ~

bokutachi wa ima tabidachi no toki

jitto tomo to mitsumeau

When I arrived to the scene, Saiko was....severely injured and was bleeding a lot on her right abdomen. "Saiko...." I stood their in shock as I looked at her dying form, until she opened her eye. "*Gasp* Saiko!!!" Everyone said.

katariakashita saigo no yoru ni

saikai no basho wo chikatta

"He..he, I should have seen this one coming, huh Sasuki. It's the same wound like your but *coughing* much more worse." she said as she spat up blood. "Shut up Saiko, everything is going to be okay, will get you to Ms. Yuki so she can patch you up and get you some rest and everything is going to be-" Before she could finish what she was going to say, Saiko started to glow, her spotlight fairy was shinning even brighter then her and.....she was fading away.

yume wo miru sono muzukashisa
wakatte iru

arata na michi wa nadaraka de wa nai ne

"Saiko...wha-whats going on...." Leo said as we all shared the same shock, angry, yet confused face. "She's been chosen..." Savanna said as a single tire dropped from her eye. "What do you mean...she's been chosen?" Kai said looking even more confused then angry at Savanna for thinking she might be joking at a time like this. "She means big brother, she is chosen to be a center nova for her sacrifice of protecting....her friends." Yumi said coming out of completely no where along with the other AKB groups.

me no mae no saka wo
ikutsu nobottara

nani ga mieru no darou

"You mean..." "Yes she's fulfilled her wish so she's going to were Atsuko is with the rest of the center nova's, to their world.

bokutachi wa ima tabidachi no toki
shiramu sora ni te wo kazashi
iki wo totonoe haruka kanata no
ano chiheisen wo mezasou

"Really, that's great but...why do I feel so broken inside...it's like I'm leaving you guys behind yet I'll always be here even though I'm fading away." Saiko said with a sad smile on her face trying to get up, but it only made her disappear even more.

surechigau hito to butsukari
kizutsuite mo

kinou no michi wo modottari shinai
ooki na namida wo

"Is it probably because your dying and you really never planned on telling us until you can't fight nor sing and more." Sabrina said with a low growl but we all know she's crying with her head down. "How did you?"

ikutsu nagashitara
tsuyoku nareru no darou

"Saiko have you forgotten our pac before everyone got separated, if we are friend...no a team, and you try to hide a secret from us, then we will do everything in our power to find out what it is, right." Rose said with a sad smile on her face. "Oh you guys.."

bokutachi wa ima tabidachi no toki
sesuji nobashi mae wo muku
subete wo sutete betsubetsu no michi wo
sorezore ga arukidasunda

"You guy's will never change would you *cough* *COUGH*." With that last cough she turned her head to Sasuki and smiled one last time.

kitai to fuan ga
irimidarete iru
asu wa
kore kara no tsudzuki

"I'm glad I made a friend like you Sasuki, you will forever more be inbedded into my heart from the kindness, motivation and courage you have given me..."

bokutachi wa ima tabidachi no toki
jitto tomo to mitsumeau
katariakashita saigo no yoru ni
saikai no basho wo chikatta

And with that being her last words, Saiko turned her head, smiled to everyone with a sing tire dropped from her eye and disappeared right in front of our verey eyes.

bokutachi wa ima tabidachi no toki
shiramu sora ni te wo kazashi
iki wo totonoe haruka kanata no
ano chiheisen wo mezasou

"SAIKO!!! YOU BETTER MAKE IT TO THE TOP WITH ALL OF THE OTHER CENTER NOVA OR I SWEAR, I WILL FIND YOU, AND DRAG YOU THEIR MYSELF!!!" Sasuki said as she looked up to the sky where you could see Saiko's light flot to the sky.

bokutachi wa ima umarekawatte
tomo to wakare hitorikiri

And who knew that this was how our new adventure would start off.

kodoku no yama to kanashimi no kawa wo
haruka saki koete yuku made

Without Saiko in the center....

~To be continued~

(Hope you guys liked the intros because THIS, is were the real adventure begins and I'm not going to lie, I nearly did cry for making this a tire jerker but I also tried to not make it to sad that you just ball out from the pain in your heart. Oh who am I kidding, if that was me watching my friend die right in front of me, and I pray that never happens, and I wish she/he would joke around knowing they don't have that long to be around, I swear I will make them pay in the most less painful way possible 😭. And sorry if this is the wrong soundtrack for it, Youtube is being an ars about AKB song and I can hardly find their old songs that I like from them.)