"You did well today" I mumble, before leaning down to kiss him. Daniel places his hands on my waist, holding me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, moving my fingers through his curls. 

Daniel waists no time, as his hands move under my shirt, lifting it up and throwing it through the room. I follow his actions and do the same to his shirt. Before I know it, Daniel gets what he wanted in the first place.

-

Just a little over 3 hours later, we're sat in the plane that'll fly us to Nice. I have my head against Daniel's chest, my eyes having a hard time staying open. 

"You can sleep, you know" Daniel mumbles, pressing his lips to the side of my head. I nod, trying to move away from him, but he pulls me back.

"Don't. Just rest, babe. It's not that long until we land" Daniel tells me, wrapping an arm around me, pulling me close to him. I nod and close my eyes. Right when I almost fall asleep, my phone buzzes in my pocket. Usually, I love on board Wi-Fi, but now it annoys me. I can't help but take my phone out of my pocket, frowning at the screen.

"Who is it?" Daniel softly asks, stroking my arm softly. 

"My mum. I haven't spoken to her in a while" I mumble, guilt building up in my stomach. I promised to keep her updated but I haven't been doing that much. I open the text, my eyes scanning the screen. 

Mum : hey sweetheart. I was wondering if you have time to catch up soon. I miss you xx

I sigh softly, showing Daniel my screen. His eyes move to my face, smiling sadly at me. His eyes then light up, his sad smiling turning into a genuine one.

"Ask her to come to Monaco. She can stay in my guest room, if she'd like" 

"Really? I mean, you've never met her" Daniel chuckles, nodding his head in the process.

"I'm sure, babe. I'd love to meet you mum, if you want me too, of course" 

"Of course I want you too, Dan" I say with a smile. I quickly type a reply, inviting her to Monaco. Daniel keeps smiling at me, leaning down to softly kiss me. 

"She'd like me, right?" Daniel softly asks, an unsure look in his eyes. I giggle and nod.

"She'll love you, Dan"

-

When we came home, we both just went straight to bed, falling asleep, curled into each other. The sun is shining through the blinds, my eyes blinded by the bright light. Daniel is still sound asleep, softly snorring. I smile and turn on my side, moving my hand to his cheek. I softly move my index finger over his skin, moving my hand to his hair. A smile forms onto Daniel's lips, but his eyes stay close. His arm tightens around me, pulling me closer to his chest. 

"Good morning, baby" his raw and low morning voice sounds. I get goosebumps from hearing it, loving his voice. 

"Morning, handsome" Daniel grins widely, now opening his eyes. His dark, brown eyes stare into mine, making my heart beat faster, my stomach doing flips. 

"Should we also do some groceries today, for your mum?" I nod my head and lean down to kiss him.

"Let's go then, she'll arrive later today" I say and give Daniel a last kiss before getting out of bed. I walk to my suitcase from Baku, opening it to see just a few pieces of clean clothing left. I put on a light blue, ripped, skinny jeans and a white top. I wrap my hair in a bun, leaving my face free of make-up. In the meantime, Daniel has put on some clothes as well, wearing black jeans and a grey shirt. He puts a cap on as well, sunglasses tucked in his shirt.