~-1-~

khalil POV💕:
Hi my name is Khalil and I live in Fun Kidz Orphanage. I get hurt there a lot and I cry in my bedroom. I sleep in the attack with another kid and her name is Sha'ny. She is 14 years old and she also gets abused. Every night I pray to god that someone will adopt me and her. Although she is only 14, she sells this white stuff in these bags. What you expect? Me to know what it is? All I know is that she get stacks a day and she takes me to the mall and buys me stuff.
" GET YOUR A** DOWN HER KHALIL"
That's Ms. I'nina she's very mean and c'uel.
"Otay" I replied
" NY i scared." Although I'm only 1, I can talk very well.
" don't worry Lil Lil if she touch you I'll beat her a**."
I quickly dried my tears and slightly giggled. I quickly walked downstairs.

Sha'ny POV💖:Hi I'm sha'ny but people call me NY

Sha'ny POV💖:
Hi I'm sha'ny but people call me NY. I'm 14 years old and I attend LA high. And I'm a straight a student but I'm a drug dealer. Lil lil is like a little sister. When I was 12 I found her in a dark alley with a baby bag on the side of her car seat. I picked her up and bring her to my house to raise her myself. When I went home I found my mother dead on the floor. And blah blah I ended up here with lil. I still miss my mom even though she was abusive. I've been selling dope ever since I came here. Its the only way I can make money fast and easy so I can save up 2 tickets to new york. That's right ya girl a hustler. I'll do anything to protect lil from this dangerous prison.
As I'm walking down stairs I see Khalil getting beaten.
"Lil lil" I yelled. I ran over and jumped on i'nina. I slapped her and kicked her and punched her until I saw blood. " GO LIL RUN UPSTAIRS. " I yelled. " Not so fast." I slowly turned then- ✋ I fell to the floor instantly.
" Don't ever jump me again b**** cause I'll kill you and that ugly a** b****** upstairs. Now go and clean up." She spat.
I slowly got up and jogged upstairs and slammed the door.
" Lil lil" I said
" Where are you " I heard a little sniffle from under the blanket. I went over to the bed and slightly lifted up the blanket to see Khalil vrying. 😭  I picked her up carefully because she had bruises all over her and a hugged her and rocked her to sleep. Tonight is the night we are running away.
~few hours later  🕛🕧🕐~
After I finish packing all of our stuff I wake lil up and take her clothes off I'm too scared to leave her by her self so I also jump in the shower with her. I wash us up and wash our hair with baby soap and shampoo. Then we brush our teeth cuz we don't want our breath smelling like i'ninas loose 🐱. Then I put some baby lotion on her and me do our hair and I dressed her up in a cute outfit (in the mm ☝)
After that I got dressed in this outfit 👇

 Then I put some baby lotion on her and me do our hair and I dressed her up in a cute outfit (in the mm ☝)After that I got dressed in this outfit 👇

I got my phone and called my best friend in crime. Literally we sell drugs which is a crime.
" hey can u come pick me up plz?"
???: " from..."
" 145 oaxford ave." (Made up I think)
???: " ok"
If you are wondering my bestfriend is like my big brother he doesn't know that I don't have a family but he does know about lil.
Beep! Beep !
" taking out the trash" I yelled
"while you at throw yourself out." Chelsea spat.
" b**** how can u throw yourself. What chu need a do is throw that cheap a** 🐱 smell in 🐀-having-sex weave out." I replied. She trolled of and I continued to load our stuff in the car.
❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Sorry for the mistakes.
TBC
❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤