"If you could call that love... it was more like I needed someone to talk to and she was there. But she wasn't the kind girl everyone thought she was."

I scratched my head in confusion.

"Yeah... Jimin told me how perfect Minah was", I said.

"He started hating me after her death. Although, he didn't seem to like me before either, like most guys didn't."

They were jealous that Minah had been interested in Yoongi and not them... My eyes started tearing up for some reason. It was a shame. Maybe she would have still been alive if she had gotten some help for her condition.

"It's my fault that I didn't stop her. Maybe she could have lead a happy life if she was still alive."
I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"My father also told me to man up and quit worrying about it, but I shouldn't have said the things I said, even though I didn't care about her. I should have let her say what she had to say."

He scratched the back of his head.

"I sometimes go and visit the place she died, as you already found out."

Of course, it had to be a huge burden knowing that a person killed themself partially because of you, but it wasn't Yoongi's fault.

"Yoongi..."

His sad eyes faced me again.

"I know me saying this won't help you, but don't blame yourself. She was already mentally unstable and you were only one of the smaller things that added up to her death. It wasn't only your fault."

He gave a slight smile: "Thanks. You seem to always know what to say in situations like these."

Actually no, I was terrible at these things, but it seemed to have helped him, so I couldn't have been that bad. I felt like a topic change would help Yoongi now.

"So what about the police? What if they arrest you for the drink poisoning?"

"Y/N", Yoongi suddenly spoke.
"Don't worry about all of this, okay? I'll handle everything myself."

I wondered what he meant by that. He shouldn't burden himself that much.

"Try not to get yourself in any danger, okay?", Yoongi ordered.

I nodded helplessly, not being able to withstand his deep gaze into my eyes. Just then my phone beeped and soon after that Yoongi's made a sound from his pocket as well.

Hoseok
New Year's party at my house tomorrow~ You and Yoongi have to come;)

I heard Yoongi sigh in disbelief as he read the same message.
"This guy... he just can't leave me alone."

I chuckled. Yoongi hated parties, but Hoseok seemed to have been the exact opposite and was always trying to get Yoongi to leave the house.

"Will we go?", I asked him in a hopeful tone.

He just showed me his half depressed face.