Sango (Reader x Kakashi)

You were lost in your book, and then it dawned on you. "I'm sure I had something to remember..." you mumbled aloud closing your novel, it was something important you were almost positive it was... and now you wanted to know what it was...

You got up, wandering through your house checking all of your notebooks. And looking through all the post-it notes that were scattered about the walls and doors and such. Then when you came up a blank, you checked your calendar – just in case – after all it was only important things you put into the calendar, like missions and stuff.

"HOLY CRAP. I forgot about my lunch with Sakura... again!" you stated as you finally worked out what you were supposed to remember. You ran through to your room getting ready before you looked at your alarm clock. "What! It's already 3.30pm! I'm so dead!"

You shot out the door, slamming it behind yourself.

You ran down the street, then as you checked your purse you noticed you had no clue what the place was called, all you knew was that it was the new 'cool' place... you were sure that you had it noted down in your purse too... damn.

"I'm so stupid!" you yelled in the middle of the street. Causing a large number of heads to turn my way looking at you as some sort of a freak or weirdo.

"Oh, umm... sorry..." you said generally to the crowd, feeling out of place and awkward. Swiftly making an exit from the area... which you really shouldn't have done... you ended up on some street you had never seen or heard of... and let's just say you get lost easy...

So yes... Sakura is going to kill you. How can you be so stupid to be a half-hour late, and then leave without the name of the place... or at least its location... damn it all! You were freaking out.

"Ahhhh, What am I gonna do!" you yelled out with a long sigh, while scratching your head.

"Do about what?" you heard an all too familiar deep voice echo out from behind you, the voice sending shivers down your spine... "Kakai-san!" you called out happily as you turned to see the silver haired male, within seconds you grabbed him into a hug – such a relief.

"H-hey... eh.." He said slowly... oh right, it's not normal to just turn round and hug people, whoopsie, but that didn't mean you were letting go... your scarecrow! A few heads turned but what did you care.

"Why do you always do that so suddenly?" He asked me, smiling under his mask.

"I don't know, plus, not like you hate it do you?" you asked, meaning it rhetorically of course... not that he picked up on that. "So, what were you freaking out about?" he asked, avoiding the question and confusing you momentarily.

"What, freaking out? Hmm... Oh, I'm so late! I almost forgot again! Dimmitt." you nearly yelled again, turning around flustered, looking lost... Well you were lost to be honest...

"Hey, hey calm down, you're late for what exactly?" He asked calmly.

"I was supposed to meet Sakura at that new restaurant for lunch... Like now, but I forgot the directions... and name... and... And I'm lost........." you explained hurriedly, hanging your head at your own stupidity... Kakashi chuckled to himself over your mistake.

"Hey it's not funny. Sakura's gonna kill me!" You objected loudly, gaining more attention form the passer-by's. "Hmm, that seems like quite the problem... well, I suppose I could help you find it." He answered with his hand on his chin.

"Really, you'll help me!?" you asked in disbelief, 'I thought jonin were always busy... well, then again... I don't think I ever saw Kakashi without his book... wait? Where is his book?' You thought. "Ok, let's get going." He said and started walking, stopping your train of thought.

The two of you walked around for a bit and turns out, you really weren't in the correct part of the village to begin with.... But all wasn't that bad, you got some good conversation on route to the place, turns out Kakashi had suggested it to Sakura and Naruto as a good eat in the first place... so you found it easy enough... and you almost completely forgot about the probably very angry Sakura....

"There you are!" She said exasperated, "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you!" You apologized humbly and were about to explain yourself but were cut off. "Well, you're with Kakashi. No wonder you're late." She added, looking at him displeased.

"But that's n-" you started to correct her, but you got cut off by Kakashi this time round. "Yeah sorry Sakura, it's my fault she's late." He said while scratching the back of his head innocently waiting for her to get annoyed.

"Yeah ok whatever... Just come sit down... I guess you can join us if you want to Kakashi-sensei." She stated shaking her head and sitting back in her seat. "Alrighty then, I will!" He accepted rather chirpily.

You all sat down and ordered. While you were waiting for it to arrive, there was a very 'fun' conversation about why you were late... and Kakashi made up a very detailed excuse... it was surprisingly believable actually... but that didn't stop Sakura complaining about it.

Later on that night....

You finished eating, the praise was high after all the food was good, you had a nice waitress too, and so you tipped her. You and scarecrow said your goodbye's to Sakura and left restaurant, Kakashi had offered to walk you home since you get lost easy and didn't know where you were to be quite honest.

There was something that you just didn't understand it had been annoying you all afternoon and early evening...

Why had Kakashi taken the blame for your late arrival when he was the only reason you got there at all... He got the grilling by Sakura for something he didn't even cause. It had been silent for a while and it was pretty awkward.

"So, uh..." you cleared your throat, not sure what to say, but something needed to be said. "Huh, yeah?" Kakashi enquired.

"Kakashi-san, why did you.... tell Sakura that, eh... That it was... your fault that I was late?" You asked, May as well find out... and you couldn't think of anything else say to fill the silence.

"Haha, you know something. You're so cute when you're embarrassed..." He taunted. "Oi!" you objected, feeling your face flushing red, so you looked to your feet. "Are you... blushing?" He asked, seemingly amused by all of this...

"N-no, I'm Not" You objected loudly stopping in your tracks. "Ah, and your even stuttering. You're so cute!" He continued to taunt, your face getting redder by the second... why? Because he called you cute again... and there was also the fact that he was only inches from your face now...

"(y/n)?" He said your name in an overly amused tone. "Ugh, What!" you panicked slightly, tripping over your own feet as you backed up, but you was caught as you fell, by two strong arms wrapping around your waist.

"You should be more careful..." He taunted as he moved you back to your feet, but he didn't move his arms... why is he not moving his arms? "...Kakai-san... I think I'm fine now... I don't think I'm gonna fall again..."

At your comment, his arms just tightened more around your waist. "Kakashi?" you said as you lifted your head up.

The look in his eye had changed since you last saw them... it was much more lustful, you could see that much... you were as red as a strawberry... He was holding you so close his sent intoxicating you and just the way he was looking at you made you weak at the knees. Your legs were trembling.

You guessed he had figured that out as his grip on you tightened even more.

"(y/n)..." He whispered in your ear "Y-yes..." You stuttered out, your mind still trying to take in the situation. "I can't stand it anymore...please forgive me" he whispered.

You're sure he was smirking underneath that mask of his... He put his hand on your cheek again and stroked it. Simply doing that was enough to make you blush like mad, You closed your eyes to savour the feeling of his hand against your skin.

He crushed his lips to yours, muffling any comment you would try to make. You felt his tongue run across your lips, begging for entrance. Even though you really wanted too, you denied him just to see what he would do. So you bit him. He didn't quit there, he tried again. You just bit him again.

He was getting impatient at your denials so he got fiercer. He shoved you against the wall causing you to gasp. He took that opportunity and slipped his tong into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss making him smirk. He explored your mouth leaving no spot undiscovered. Your tongs swirled around in an almost dance like fashion.

🎉 You've finished reading One Moment - The Collection [Naruto One-shots | Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction] 🎉