Fr-enemies Friends Forgive & Forget

---Start---

Harry's pov

Reschedule, she says. We're having a lot of fun here, she says. I couldn't take her serious. I've been waiting ever since I met her for our date. I couldn't judge her though, because it was true that we were having a fun time. And just so you know, Zayn bought her new tires. We didn't remind her about gas though.

As I drive to her house, to pick her up, I think of what to say to her. I sigh, knowing it will be a total fail if I try to plan something. What movie are we going to go see? I'll let her pick.

I pull into her drive way and knock on her door and a guy I reconize opens the door. I can't place his name but I remember he's the guy Olive studied with. I say hi and he scowls at me. He gets in real close and whispers,

"Watch what you say. You so much as touch her, I'll murder you."

"Austin? Who's at the door?" I hear Olive call down the stairs. Austin recoils from my face and shouts,

"Harry's here!"

"Oh! I'm coming." she shouts back, and about 4 seconds later she's flying down the steps and jump off the 5th to last step to the floor. And theres a small creak not a huge thud, so she's really ligth on her feet. I wave awkwardly and avoid staring at her for a long time.

"Hey Harry, I'll just grab my coat and we can go." she says, smiling. She throws a black coat lined with fur on the inside. She zips it up and ties the belt around her waist. She pulls on some green converse that match her mint green and white, thin striped, short sleeve shirt and her naturally ripped black skinny jeans that she wears with pride.

Once she steps out the door I fling my arm around her shoulder and wink at a glaring Austin. I close the door and turn to my shiny gray Audi R8. Awesome car by the way.

"Nice car. Mine's faster though. Well mine's just better," she laughs, climbing into the passenger sinde. We spend the rest of the way to the theater argueing about who's car is better even though I know her car is a dream to me. When we stop at the theater, and Olive says,

"Have you ever been to America? Stupid question. What I mean is that the Uk is tiny compared to the US."

"Are you like American or something?" I ask, curious as to why she'd say that.

"Well I was born here but, when I was 5 my Dad and I moved to Chicago and lived there until I was 13. We moved back to the Uk and then my dad died when I was 14. I stayed in Then when I was I had a 6 month case in Chatanooga Tennese." she says, opening the door and getting in line.

"So you've spent half your life in each?" I say. I never knew that she was anything but pure British.

"Yeah, about so." she smiles.

"You can speak in an American accent," I say, eagar to see if she really can.

"Yep." she smiles, moving forward as our turn at the desk gets closer. I probably could cut everybody and just give them my smile, but I'd rather wait, talking to Olive.

"I dare you to talk to th cashier lady like that," I say, just wanting to hear her.

"Ok," she shrugs. When it's our turn she asks the lady,

"What's a good movie?" in a perfect American accent.

"Urm, a good movie is Paranormal Activity 4... I guess." She says surprised. I think its because she had heard us talking before and suddenly Olive's accent changed.

"Oh then 2 tickets for that, if your ok with that Harry," She says turning to me. I nod and pay for it. I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didn't pay.

We go to get popcorn, drinks and stuff while Olives starts talking about some Hot Pocket commercial.