Killian we are...

I park the car and walk home, I see the lights on and Killian's car parked. I open the door and see Killian sitting on the couch watching Hawaii 50. I plop next to him and he wraps his arms around me. I put my hand on my stomach and close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up the next day feeling really excited. I wake up in the couch in Killian's arms. I look around and see the movie is playing in repeat. I wiggle out of his arms and walk to the kitchen and make some pancakes. Ten minutes later I feel familiar arms wrapped around me.

"Something smells good" He whispers into my ear.

"It's just from a box" I respond with a smile.

"I'm not talking about the pancakes." He says.

I bit my lip and turn around and kiss him. He sits on the table and I kiss him deeply. We make out for a while.

"To hell with the pancakes." I mumble.

After a while we end up in our bedroom with our clothes off having a amazing time.

"Happy anniversary." He whispers into my ear.

I smile and giggle.

"I have a surprise for you." He says and kisses me deeply.

"Mmmmm" I mumble as he kisses me.

"I have one for you too." I say and pull away from him and wiggle out from under him.

I get up and put on a flowey dress and some flip flops and brush out my hair and do my makeup.

"Why did you leave Love." He complains.

"Killian." I moan and giggle.

"Common your no fun." He says.

"Calm down my love, we need to eat." I say and walk downstairs.

After a few minutes he runs down in some skinny jeans and another button up shirt.

"I don't need to eat Love so you don't need to speak for me." He says sitting down next to me.

"Who said I was." I say and get out some water.

"Who else would you be talking about love." He says with a smirk.

"Your right." I says and roll my eyes.

I sit down next to him and we eat our food. After a while I get up and walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the edge of the bathtub and put my face in my hands.

"Not as smart as I though." I say and smirk to myself.

I wash my hands and push my hair behind my ears and walk out and jump seeing Killian right infront of me.

"What did you say that for Love?" He says with a fake frown and his arms crossed around his chest.

I giggle and walk around him.

"Swan common you don't think I'm just a stupid child do you." He says taking ahold of me by the hips.

"Not at all." I say and put on of my hands on my stomach.

"Than why did you say that Love?" He complains.

"Because im giving you all hints but you ignore them." I say and roll my eyes.

"What?" He says.

"Will I need to be more straight up about it?" I ask and giggle.

"About what?" He wines.

I walk away from him and go to my purse with the pregnancy test and take them out but then I get a better idea.

"Swan?" He asks. "What are you doing there Love?"

"Nothing, we are going out though. To my parents house." I say and pick up my purse and take out my car keys and walk out of the house.

He follows closely behind. After a few minutes we get to my parents house and mom opens the door. She smiles hopefully at me and I shake my head and giggle.

"He's not as smart as I though." I say and giggle.

"Emma." He complains.

"Calm down she's just joking, I think." Says my mom and she ushers us inside.

"You never know." I says and giggle.

"Want to mess with me Love." Says Killian and he holds onto me tightly.

"Hands off." I say sternly but he doesn't let go. "Hey listen I said hands off." I elbow him lightly in the stomach and he let's go.

I rush upstairs and sit down on my old bed. My dad walks in.

"Hi baby. How are you two. " He says sitting down next to me.

I lean into his arms.

"This baby is driving me nuts already!" I yell and burry my head in his chest.

"Ya you should probably talk to your mother about that." He says and chuckles.

"Daddy it's not funny." I say but end up giggling along with him.

I stand up.

"Mom!" I yell.

She stands at the bottom of the stairs and I totally forget Killian is there.

"Mom I'm going crazy, I only found out yesterday but I'm already going crazy." I say and walk into her arms.

I close my eyes and she rubs my back and it makes me feel so much better.

"I needed that." I say and open my eyes and pull away.

"I know baby." She says and smiles at me.

I see Killian sitting down on the couch facing away from me. I walk over to him and sit down next to him. He has his eyes closed but I can tell he's aware I'm there. I sit down next to him and I feel tears fall down my cheeks. They land on Killian's arm and his eyes fly open.

He smiles sympathetically at me. I sigh and hug him tightly. Tears spilling everywhere.

"Why are you crying Love." He asks lifting my face to his.

"Honestly I don't know." I say and smile up at him.

"Know what did you want to tell me?" He asks.

"Killian we are.... I am...... I'm....." I try to say.

"Your pregnant." He says cutting me off.

"Yes." I smile up at him. "Did you know?" I ask him.

"I knew when you had the mood swings and morning sickness love, I'm not that stupid. I just wanted to make sure it was real." He says smiling.

I hug him tightly. "My smart Jones." I say and he rubs my back.

"You got that right love." He says and chuckles and I giggle.

Hope you liked that chapter. Just finished it like 3 seconds ago but I couldnt wait to post it!