16 | surprise, sam uley

Začít od začátku

I thanked the helper who had previously welcomed himself to help me with my luggage, I waved goodbye to Harper's way as I turned my back. Already hearing the wheels of her car leave, as I exhaled and hope for the better as I leave this city.

Throughout the travel time I was anxious, there is no denying as my left leg kept on bouncing up and down. First of all, I know things have changed over the years that I have left off to work in Phoenix. Maybe the people changed too, their appearances of their relationship status but who knows? I might just be overthinking.

I tried to read and to at least contain my excitement mixed anxiety by reading, but I feel like the old woman beside me was getting annoyed by how loud my foot is making contact with the floor. And so I realized I really had to calm down or not sooner or later she'd be yelling at me to stop.

Finally, as the agonizing hours passby we finally landed and I hadn't realized I was too smooth with my actions that moments after– I was already by the pick–up of luggage near the exit. The moment I placed mine on the luggage trolley, I roamed my eyes just to realize that the airport was just as it is as before.

❝ Eva! ❞

I snapped my head to where I think I heard my name being called, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked around in questioning. Do I feel like I look like a deer stuck in headlights? Sure did! But I knew for sure that in the small population that Fork has, it's not too many to have the name such as mine. And the last time that I have been here, I'm pretty sure no Eva was any other owner's name asides from well, myself.

I look around once more only to see a smiling Sam, I swore my heart skipped twice a beat as I left my trolley and ran towards his directions. People might have looked at me funny, but dear is it amazing to be back to your lover's arms.

The kiss was the most amazing thing that I could ever have for the day, a few seconds then Sam and I both knew we had to get going

The kiss was the most amazing thing that I could ever have for the day, a few seconds then Sam and I both knew we had to get going. I was then on my feet when my arms are still around his neck, a smile was on his lips as I mirrored with mine.

❝ Hi. ❞ I breathed out, surely the run was not that long but the kiss was what left me breathless. He grinned, leaning in to place another kiss on my forehead.

❝ Hello, Eva. ❞ He said it with tinge of amusement that I thought I would be over his deep voice already but after years of being together and apart? Everything felt like it was the first day I've met him all over again.

I gave him a shy smile,  ❝ Sheesh. . I missed you, Alpha. ❞

Damn it, I knew I saw his eyes sparked when he addressed me back.  ❝ I missed you more, My Luna. ❞