chunin exams- Test 1!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T own Naruto!!!!!!!!!!! But I wish I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

(Mona)

I closed my eyes and stretched but when I opened them It was still night and it was obvious I only got a few hours sleep. It was better than none. Sitting up I rubbed my face and glanced around. a shine coming from my nightstand caught my attention. Looking I saw the locket from my last meeting with... Her... sitting there. reaching over I grabbed it and started messing with it.

"So your the thing that holds all the knowledge I need to know, huh?" I whispered to it flicking it open to see it empty.

"Just put a drop of blood in here and focus on the world with closed eyes and it will show you the way" Drop of blood? She did say.... Do I? She would never try to hurt me.....

with a sigh I reached for a kunai. I can't believe I'm turning emo, was all I thought as I knicked my finger and let the blood drip into the locket. Closing my eye's I let the world fall away from me and thought of a place of knowledge. I felt wind blow against my face as I stood there with the locket clutched in my hand. Slowly I opened them only to gasp.

On the ground before me was a spiraling stair case that led deeper into the earth. With a glance around and me pulling on my new cloak that Father had bought me, and off I was down the stairs. Darkness surrounded me as I descended making me feel like i was in an ocean of black. soon it turned grey and grew brighter as I went lower till I reached the bottom. walking through the door way the sight of thousands of books greeted me. Walking forward a bit I was stopped by a voice.

"What are you doing here?" A gentle voice asked me as I watched butterflies float around me. The air seemed lighter.

"I'm looking for information on my clan. The clan of Enjeru." I said my voice strong.

"ahhh..... Right this way.... Are you going to be training here as well?" The velvety voice asked.

"Training?" Why would I train here?

"Oh child, There are many Jutsu's and specialties of your clan. Didn't you know? I mean your Kekkei Genkai is in need of training as well. I can tell that you haven't even unlocked the first level." What? There's more than one level?

"What are you talking about?" I asked amazed

"Oh you'll see for your self.... Here we are...." the door before us opened and In I stepped. Looking around the light's slowly turned on. Book's surrounded me and seemed to go on and on. "Start from here and the go on. Once you get to the end of that line then head back and do it again. The training grounds sre through there." I looked carefully as the butterflies pointed to where I would need to go.

"Thank you for your help....." But she was gone.

With a sigh I pulled out the first book and began to read. This was gonna be a long night...

*** 

(Neji) This is to you Lily-Marie And Animelover123!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shined in my face as I sat there eating the Steam stuffed bun's that I had made. It was nice to enjoy the peace this early. No one was ever up at this time. They all rise at eight while I got up an hour before them. It was the only time that I wouldn't be forced to remember the place I am forced to be in. And then to hear that they had Adopted another daughter!!!!!!! Anger boiled deep in me over this. I heard a door open and feet pad down the hall to my surprise. Who got up an hour before they usually do?