The bitter beginning

Lucia.

Emo Girl.

Lier.

Robber.

Evil child.

Satin's child.

What were these names ?

What is the meaning of these names ?

The real meaning. Azazel, true it is a boy name, but it was hers. and that is what she was a true fallen angle, a demon.

Her skin was pale and cold from lurking in the depths of hell, her eyes cold as steal dark: as sin. If you looked close enough you could see the sinners crying for help and mercy, because the eyes where the only way to see ones soul. Her hair draped to her shoulders like black shadows in the night. But there she was sitting in the C train on her way to Times Square to spread misery and bitterness with her best guy friend Peter Rogers.

Next Stop;  Manhattan;New York

Aza nuged the boy next to her,Peter, he looked Mexican (he was from Mexico but Aza didnt know how that happend, if he was born the same way she was. By the fires of hell.) He opened his mouth wide and yawned.

"So," another yawn "Aza" his dark brown eyes stared at her "We here?" Aza rolled her eyes "No I woke you up after you told me 'Hey wake me up when we get there'" Peter grinned "So we are here" Aza just stood up ad went out of the train, Peter at here heels.

Both teenagers left the metro train to come out next to a big park of pure trees. Aza walked sraight to a big tree and started cliambing its big branches, Peter with his long legs was able to reach the biggest branch of the tree, grunting Aza was able to manage to sit next to him "Ready when you are" Aza smiled, but it wasn't a friend smile but a wicked one "Ok, I bet three dollars that the Pagano Family will split" Peter laughed "Three dollars ??Ha!! I would have betted 50! Hmm, The Robinson Family they are goner's!" Aza scrunched-up her nose "I guess that's.... A smart move. But whatever...Now Peter. You ready?" Aza extended her hand. A black fire erupted in her hand. "Yeah I was born read" Peter smirked, also extending his hand, fire crackling like laughter. The fire raced up their arms, in a matter of seconds they burned into smoke. And that is how they broke families, their smoke spread all around the city letting them go anywhere without getting noticed, whispering in their ears words of bitter thought.

A\N

Hi people that I do not know at all, so I know short crappy chapter but eh.

So, let me get the basics straight I will update every week and if something happens I will leave a comment and if u like the story, please vote, and share. It will mean a whole lot to me. I have the first 3 chapters written but writing them down in my computer is hard cuz I am a very busy for my short teen years so please work with me and please comment on the story it will mean so much to me :) So yes and good bye, ppl of da fandoms!!!

Annndddddd......

SOLANGELO 4 LIKE MINEWT 4 LIKE PERCBETH 4 LIKE AND SO MANT MORE!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💜🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤Gunna Z🖤