Chapter 4

Stampy shifted uncomfortably

He was now sat onto a chair of some sort in a nether bricked room and a long wooden table in front of him, it seemed to be 10 blocks long at the most.

Stampy was tied to the chair.

His feet bound to the legs of the chair and his arms bound to the arms of the chair.

Stampy tried to remember how long he had been here in what ever Hit The Target Calle this place, was it Layer number 5? He couldn't remember, but when he could remember thankfully is how long he had been here.

If he was captured on Day 10

He had stayed here for... 2 Days

So that means

12 Days of friendless Stampy, Featuring Hit The no good Target

Stampy looked around with fear and worry as he balled his hands in fists and tried to break free of his restraints, but no avail.

Stampy sighed and fell back a bit in his chair, giving up on the restraints. They were just to strong, or he was just too weak. Either option worked. Stampy a head was rested on his shoulder as he sighed.

He wished his friends would come back and try to find him.

He wished at least SOMEBODY would come and find him.

Stampy sighed and looked around the big room more, the walls were made of nether brick (What a surprise), the windows were barred and blocked, there was an entry way on the left and there was a black and red table cloth as well as carpet.

Stampy felt his hands start to shake as he fought the urge to let them be, he tried his best to stop shaking but he couldn't. Until now Stampy realized his orange hoodie was tattered, his jeans were dirty and his hair was a mess. He probably smelled horrible and looked horrible not to mention and his bright green eyes were now dull with hurt and sorrow.

Maybe he over reacted on thinking his friends would never come back on the seventh day. Oh well no going back n- wait didn't he have a time machine? Oh wait it's broken, almost forgot.

Stampy sighed and squirmed as the restraints left marks on his wrists and ankles.

"Hello Cat"

Stampy bit back a groan as the green devil sat across the 10 block table from him.

"Hello, Hit The Bullseye"

Stampy said with a sigh as Hit The Target narrowed his soulless eyes.

"Listen Kitten-"

"Stampy"

"Fine then... 'Stampy' I'm willing to make a deal with you"

Stamp just stared at Hit The Target, he was interested of course but something didn't seem right with the tone of his voice.

"What's the Deal?"

He asked trying so hard to make his voice not quiver. Hit The Target smirked.

"You tell me where your dogs are, and I'll let you go"

Stampy almost burst into laughter, he held it back but then he realized something key in Hit The Targets words.

'You tell me where your dogs are....'

"What do you mean where?"

Stampy asked blinking confused as Hit The Target slammed a fist onto the table making Stampy jump.

"There not in the dog house and there no where to be found. Where. Are. They."

Hit The Target demanded his two sharp teeth showing. Stampy sat up straight and held a calm expression.

"I don't know"

Hit The Target just stared at him.

"You don't know?"

Stampy shook his head

And the next thing you know

Hit The Target back handed Stampy across the face, hard.

Tears edged there way to the corners of Stampys eyes as Hit The Target continued.

"You have an Half an Hour, to think about your choice, either tell me where your dogs are, or loose your head"

He spat walking away.

"I don't know where they are!"

Stampy yelled after him but Hit The Target was already gone.

Stamp collapsed in his seat and rested his head on his shoulder.

He truly didn't know where his dogs were

But it made him happy knowing they would possibly be safe.

Stampy soon dozed off as his mind went blank and his vision dark, his eyes closed as his body relaxed and he slipped into a well deserved sleep.

So what do you think if I added Dancat? DanTDM x Stampy? Eh???