Fake Allience

Paige groaned, standing up.
"Well, the mansion got boring without you there so.... Here I am." Paige smirked.
"Uh hello?! We are still here you know!" Jake yelled flailing his arms around. Jeff turned to look at Jake.
"Does it look like I care?" Jeff said rolling his eyes.
"Hey now don't give us that sass mister!" Finn growled, pointing his sword at Jeff. Jeff chuckled.
"Ha, I've been through worse pain little boy."
"OH SNAP CRACKLE POP!" Smile and Paige said in unison. Finn sighed,
"We've got more important things to deal with anyways."
"Yeah man, we gotta kick some Ice King hams today!" Jake said glaring at Jeff and Smile.
"Who's the Ice King?" Paige asked.
"He's a creepy old dude that kidnaps princesses." Finn said with a grimace.
"Psssh sounds a lot like Slendy." Jeff muttered under his breathe making Smile laugh.
"Now you guys better be gone by the time we get back!" Jake huffed walking towards the door with Finn at his heels.
"Hey kid!" Jeff hollered at Finn. "If Smile, Paige and I help you defeat the Ice King will you let us stay here?" Jeff asked giving a pleading look.
"AW HECK TO THE NO!" Jake shouted, crossing his arms.
"JAKE!!!" Finn shouted back, "can't we just give them a chance?!"
"Ah I don't know bro....." Jake said staring at the floor.
"Dude we have to be good boys!" Finn said shaking Jakes shoulders.
"GAH fine." Jake muttered.
"Excellent." Jeff said pulling his hood up and giving an evil smile. His plan was playing out perfectly.