Paige

*meanwhile in the underworld*

Paige wandered around her bedroom in the Slender mansion being soooo boooored. She hadn't seen Jeff all day and normally right now they would be out killing people together but Jeff wasn't here at the moment. Slendy opened Paige's door slowly knowing that she didn't like to be disturbed, and can be very violent.

"Hey um Paige it's- STOP! DINNER TIME! WHOA OA OA!!!" Paige just rolled her eyes at Slendy.

"Hey Slendy where's Jeffery?" Paige asked. Slendy gulped.

"I may have sent him and Smile to the land of ooh to retrieve something for moi." Slendy said shakily.

"YOU SENT MY BEST FRIEND TO THE LAND OF OOH AND DIDNT TELL MOI?!" Paige shouted at Slender.

"Eyup." Slendy replied, leaving the bedroom. Paige growled, throwing a knife at the wall, making it stuck.

"Stupid pale buns man..." Paige grumbled leaving her bedroom, and heading to Jeff's. Paige stepped inside the dark black room with, blood splatters on the wall. She wanted to find his Xbox game dead island, also the game that they played together all the time. She needed to take her mind off things. As Paige rummaged through Jeff's belongings, she found a black leather notebook. Since Paige was a curious soul she opened the book and began to read. The hand writing inside was obviously Jeff's handwriting so her curiousity grew. She began to flip through pages when one page caught her eye. The title of the page said... Paige. Paige gasped and began to read.

Dear diary.

I like this girl. Her name is Paige but I don't know if she likes me back. She's so hot and violent and crazy and I just love her! We always hang with each other and pull pranks on BEN and she's just so awesome! Especially when she makes fun of Slendy's skinny pale hams. It makes me go LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! So um yeah... I love Paige...

Paige had only one mission now. To travel to the land of ooh and find Jeff.