chapter twenty one

sapphire's pov

Hey bup :)

Henlo princesa

Henbye trashbag

Youre mean :(

Yeahhhh ;)
Come over <3

I cant
Im ill :/

I'll bring icecreammmm :p

No i actually cant
Family stuff

*typing*

Listen, i gotta go, talk to you later <3

I looked up from my phone vaguely suspiciously, staring straight into the reflection of my limp body.
I noticed the flaky skin and the spot dotted hairline. The small eyes and the large forhead. Thin, feeble hair, broad, masculine shoulders.
It was so baffling that someone like Ethan would want anything to do with a nobody like myself.

In a desperate attempt to clean up, i moisturised my face and curled and applied mascara to my eyelashes. My hair was straightened and i tugged on a cute red jumper. Whipping out my phone to send my streaks, i opened my front camera and saw myself. My freckles were sprinkled across the bridge of my nose whilst my long blonde hair flew like curtains down the side of my soft pale skin. The sunlight from outside lit up my eyes, a piercing green as the dark lashes complimented them well.

Softly swaying my head to the music, i hit the record button and started lipsyncing, twirling my hair and opening my eyes innocently.

After many minutes of indecision, i captioned it 'pop up' and quickly added it to my story.

-

5 minutes later, a notification popped onto the top of my screen.

'message from Sam'

Sam was the type of male that had no interest for any respect for girls and was oblivious to how destructive this was. A message from a kind like his was suspicious at this time in the late evening, but, heartbeat raised, i tapped on the small bar at the edge of my phone.

Girl you lookin fine🔥

I have a boyfriend, douchebag

Huh?
But if he aint loyal, why you have to be?

What?
Ethan's loyal..

I wouldnt be so sure about that babygirl.