chapter fifteen

sapphires pov

Yo saph, where are you?
                                                           Read, 10:19

You ill? Want me to come over with ice cream? :)
                                                           Read, 11:23

Hello? You mad?
                                                           Read, 11:46

You know i can see you're reading these?
                                                          Read, 12:56

Okay? I'll see you tomorrow then? Have the best day ever my love <3
                                                          Read, 13:37

I love you..
                                                          Read, 13:52

I love you too.

I put down my phone and turned to the book i had previously been reading. I knew i had to open up at some point, but my heart had splintered and i needed time to file it down again.

My mind began to travel to other things rather than the Jane Austin i was reading. For the first time i was being distracted from her magnificent work. The first thing that came to my thoughts was black tousled hair that glimmered in the sunlight, reflecting its thick rays. Then i remembered a pair of eyes, the most artistic feature of someone i had ever seen. These were brown outlined with a gradient of hazel to deep green in the middle. Pine tree green, like a mysterious forest that hosted the most terrifying horrors but still shone in the moonlight, a beautiful trap.
Exactly like that one could get caught in these eyes, and it was next to impossible to get out of that web.

Next i pictures a pair of rosy lips, soft and warm to kiss, so gentle it almost tickled to be touched by them. Or when he hooked his teeth onto them when in deep thought. He would always furrow his brow, creating these little wrinkles in his forehead. Oh and his smile.
He had always disliked it but he couldnt help glimmering it at me once in a while.
His whole face would shine, his eyes became suddenly a lot smaller and there was a certain twinkle in them. He would grin showing off his pearly white and straight teeth. It would always make his chin poke out a bit more, automatically making him lift his head.
Sometimes he would throw back his head, shaking his black mane, his adams apple bobbing in his long throat.

I found myself smiling just because of it.
Suddenly i realised what had happened and shook my head vigorously, trying to throw my thoughts out of my head. But i couldnt help the subtle bubbling in my stomach just at the thought of him. I briskly picked my phone back. 15:42.

Meet me at the pixie fountain in 10.

Read, 15:44