2 Weeks

Title: 2 Weeks

Starring:
Actor: Character:

Lee Joon Gi Jang Tae San

Kim So Yeon Park Jae Kyung

Ryu Soo Young Im Seung Woo

Lee Chae Mi Seo Soo Jin

Park Ha Sun Seo In Hye

Jo Min Gi Moon Il Soek

Song Jae Rim Killer Kim

Kim Hye Ok Jo Seo Hee

Directors: Son Hyeong-Seok, Choi Jung-Kyu

Episodes: 16

Max mins Per Episode: 1hr 6mins

Description: 8 years ago, Tae-San and In-Hye were dating happily. At the time, Tae-San was a member of a crime gang and worked for Moon Il-Seok. One day, Moon Il-Seok ordered Tae-San to take the wrap for a murder charge that Moon Il-Seok committed. If Tae-San refuses, Moon Il-Seok threatens to kill his In-Hye, who is pregnant at the time. Tae-San agrees to take the fall and goes to prison, but first he takes In-Hye to an abortion clinic. In-Hye has no idea why Tae-San changed and hates him.

Now, Tae-San is still a gang member and works under Moon Il-Seok, but he's looked down upon by the other guys. Tae-San also works at a pawn shop run by his gang. One day, Tae-San is about to have a fight when he sees In Hye.

In-Hye then asks Tae-San to take a blood test. Tae-Sun is confused by her request, but learns that when he took In-Hye to the abortion clinic 8 years ago, she did not go through with the abortion and that Soo-Jin is his 8 year old daughter and is in desperate need for a bone-marrow transplant. In-Hye lets Tae-San know that she has no interest in restarting a relationship with him and that her fiancé Seung-Woo is a detective.

After going to the hospital for the blood test, Tae-San learns that his bone-marrow is a match and he can go ahead with the transplant operation in 2 weeks. But, Tae-San goes to see someone and when he wakes up he is arrested by two detectives for her murder. Now he must find a way to clear his name and stay on the run from the person who really committed murder and kill him without getting severally injured or won't be able to go through with the surgery.

My Opinion: It's such a deem drama as in the drama is generally action but the reason behind it I so sentimental and beautiful I tear up every time I think about it.

Rating: 9/10