Chapter 1

*A/n*- Welcome to my new Billie Joe Armstrong FanFiction which is technically a second part to "One out of a Million Girls in the Crowd." Hope you enjoy it!

You and Billie are parents to four children, all of which are in their teenage years or just reaching it and many challenges arise, but you can only get through it because you have Billie by your side. 

****

You had been awake for hours because you couldn't sleep; there was simply too much on your mind. Don't worry, unfortunately for you, this was a normal morning in your life by this point. Turns out, when you have four children, you tend to completely lose all of your ability to sleep, even though they might be teenagers now. Thankfully, you were able to keep yourself occupied as you had loads of things to do before you went to work. You slipped out of bed and walked around to Billie's side of the bed and kissed him, just like you did every morning. "Morning handsome, I love you." He murmured in bed, before smiling. His eyes remained closed as he whispered. "Morning Gorgeous, I love you too." You took yourself to the bathroom and jumped into the shower to freshen up before you made your way downstairs. You checked the clock, it was 06:30 am. You sighed, before switching on the coffee machine and making yourself a big cup of coffee. By 7:30 am, you had already managed to finish one load of washing and cleaned the kitchen; not that it needed cleaning but you found yourself looking for something to do. You had even found time to get your laptop out and do some work. 

07:30 am was the worst time in your house, it was the time when you had to attempt to get your children out of their beds, fed and up to make sure that they were all in time for school. Granted, all of them were now old enough to be getting themselves up and out of bed in time, but each and every one of them was like Billie in the sense that they valued all of the sleep that they could get. 

The coffee pot was refilled and it sat on the kitchen counter, ready to be poured. Despite already having a bit cup of it this morning, you poured some more into your flask so that you could drink on the way to work. You were reading your emails, and sipping coffee when you heard some footsteps. You looked up to see Billie shaking his head. His hair was still a mess from him tossing and turning in bed. Every day, you only seemed to fall in love with him more and more.  "Baby, I give up." He said to you, as you felt the warmth of his hand rest gently on your waist; He placed his head on the crevice of your neck and kissed you gently. "They won't get out of bed. I've tried everything I can think of." He admitted, sighing quietly. "Now I know how my mom felt." He sighed again before laughing. "Saying that my mom would've whopped my ass if I didn't get out of bed on time." You knew Ollie, his mom, and you could imagine that that is exactly what she would do.

"I guess it's my go then." You tapped the kitchen counter, smiling. You started to walked away but he pulled you back towards him and kissed you. "What was that for?" You asked, smiling, as you wrapped your hands around his neck. You kissed him again, feeling addicted to his kisses, like you did every time his kissed you. 

"You didn't think I was going to let you go up there without kissing you for luck now, did you?" He asked. "Because, believe me, you're going to need all the luck you can get up there with those children." 

You laughed, "I wonder where they get their love of sleep from, because it's definitely not me." 

"Beats me." Billie shrugged, running his hand through his hair. "I hate sleeping in." He said, sarcastically before pouring himself some coffee. You ran upstairs and knocked on Amelia's door first. "Amelia?" You said, awaiting an answer. Nothing. You opened the door to find Amelia still fast asleep, with a pillow over her head. "Amelia?" You stood in the door frame, tapping your foot with your arms crossed. You could tell she was awake but just ignoring you. You walked around the bed and over to the window and opened the curtains to expose the sunlight which was now blaring through the window.