Ch. 2

(A/N) Again disclaimer! i'm not a native English speaker so there will be grammar mistakes and stuff like that... oh and this is a really shitty chapter... and maybe a Little cringey.

And there is a like kinda smut at the end
____________________________________________

Harry POV.

I sat on my bed with my guitar, and played some song, when my phone made a *Ding* sound. I picked it up 'Josh❤️ sent a message'

Josh❤️: Hey babe. Just wanted to say goodnight. See ya tomorrow, love you.

Me: Goodnight love you too.

I sighed, and put my phone on the nightstand. I scribbled a few lines down in my notepad, and put my guitar down. I stripped down, till I only was in boxers, and crawled under the covers. When I closed my eyes, the only thing I could think about was Louis. He was the only thing on my mind... No! Harry stop! Think about Josh, your lovely boyfriend... it worked, or I think it worked. I feel asleep with Josh on my mind, so I guess it worked?

***

I groaned when my alarm went off. I got out of bed, took my clothes on, and walked to my kitchen, where I made myself breakfast. When I finished, I put the dirty dishes in the sink, and walked to my bathroom, where I brushed my teeth. I didn't know what to do with my hair, so I just put a beanie on.

***

I walked down the hall of students, when I accidently walked in to someone "Oops!" "Hi" I looked up. It was Louis "Hey Curly, sorry bout that" why did he apologize, I walked in to him? "It's okay" I smiled "So..." he made an 'o' shape with his mouth "What do you have in first period?" he asked, "I have history" he smiled a little "Me too... wanna walk together?"

"Yeah sure"

"Harry! over here" I looked up, it was Niall and Liam. They sat all the way in the back. I looked at Louis and motioned for him to follow me "Hey guys, this is Louis" I said and took a seat beside Niall, Louis took a seat beside Liam "Hi Louis"
"G'day mate" Louis smiled shyly "Hi"

***

"Do you want to join us for lunch after English, Louis?" Liam asked after class "Sure" Liam smiled "Well, see you at lunch" Niall said, and walked to whatever class he had.

***

"Guys, what are you doing on Saturday?" Liam asked at lunch "Nothing, why?" Niall said, with his mouth full of food "Niall don't talk with food in your mouth!" Liam was like a dad sometimes. "But I just want to hang out with you guys... and I want to introduce you to someone" He blushed slightly "Liam got a boyfriend!" I teased. He looked like a tomato now "I don't think I'm doing anything" Louis said, "I don't think I'm doing anything either" Niall said "Great! what about you Harry?" They all looked at me "Yeah. We can hang at my place, if you like?" I smiled "Yes, that would be great Haz! Thank you"
"Can you invite your cousin, Harry?" Niall said, "I'll see what I can do" I giggled "Yay! Thanks!" I was about to say something, when two hands covered my eyes, and the familiar smell of Josh's cologne filled my nose "Guess who?" he said "Hmm? Josh?" I giggled "Ding ding ding!" he removed his hands from my eyes, and sat down beside me "Hey baby" he pecked my lips "Aw!" Niall and Liam cooed. I looked over at Louis, who looked down at his tray of food "Josh, would you like to hang with us at Harrys place on Saturday?" Liam asked "Sure... well lads it was nice talking to you, but I gotta go. See you on Friday babe" He pecked my lips again "See ya' Josh" he pulled me into a last kiss before he left.

"What is happening on Friday?" Niall questioned "It's Josh and I's 2-year anniversary" I blushed and looked down at the table "Oh congratulations" Liam smiled "Thanks" I looked at my watch, we had to go the next class now "Guys class s'about to start" I said and stood up, the other guys followed except Louis "You coming Lou?" his head snapped up and his eyes met mine. There was an emotion in his eyes I couldn't read "Huh? Yeah I'm coming" that was weird...

***

"Emma?" I asked, she hummed in response "Are you doing anything on Saturday?" there wasn't many people in the shop today, only an old lady and what I assume was her husband "No, why?" she took some cookies out of the oven "Because... Liam, Niall, Louis, Josh and I are hanging out at my place... Liam wanted introduce us to someone" she smirked at me "And uhm... Niall really wanted you to come" she laughed "Niall wanted me to come?" she giggled "Yeah I think he likes you Em" she removed some of her hair away from her face "Who wouldn't?" this sassy girl "But I must admit, he is cute" I giggled "Ha! I knew it! I knew you liked him" she blushed "N-no I don't... but I would love to come" this girl, I swear.

I was washing the tables, when someone walked in. I didn't bother looking who it was so I kept on washing the tables, until I felt someone pinch my bum "Hey! what is your proble-"I cut myself of, it was just Josh. Emma looked over at us with a weird expression on her face, but it faded when she saw it was Josh "Oh hey Josh" she waved at him "Hello Emma" he said and waved back. He turned his attention back to me, and stared in to my eyes "What are you doing here?" I questioned "Oh nothing, just wanted to see you" he pressed his forehead to mine

"You're so fucking hot when you clean tables" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine "I-I... Uhm" Josh giggled and his lips crashed in to mine "Hey PDA guys! P-D-A!" Emma squealed "Eww! Don't eat him Josh!" He pulled away gasping for air, he smirked at me. I blushed when I saw he got a boner "When do you get off, sexy?" he whispered "Ew!! Josh! I heard that" Emma whined. I hit him gently on the chest "Babe!" he smirked "What? You are sexy... and I want you" he whispered the last part "I'll get off in 15 minutes" he pouted "But babe!" I walked past him and over to were Emma was standing "You gotta wait babe" I winked "Guys! Would you please stop!" Emma groaned.

"Okay babe, my shift is over" I walked over to Josh. He jumped up from the chair he was sitting on "Yay! Let's go come on!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me away "Remember to use protection!" I heard Emma call after us.

When we got inside my flat, Josh pined me to the wall pressing wet kisses to my lips. I moaned in his mouth when I felt his boner rub against my thigh, but for some reason I imagined it being Louis, that kissed me like that... wait no! stop thinking like that.

Josh worked his way down my neck leaving purple marks. He pulled my shirt of and pushed me gently down on the cough. He took his own shirt of revealing his abs. I bit my bottom lip. I didn't really want to do anything, but Josh seemed like he really wanted this, and I didn't want to disappoint him. He kissed down my stomach, leaving marks everywhere. He reached my pants and started pulling them of. Usually I would be rock-hard already. I wasn't this time. But Josh didn't seem to notice

"You ready babe?" he asked, and slipped his hand in to my boxers. His hands were cold, but not the good cold. "J-Josh I..." I removed his hand from my boxers "What is it babe?" he smirked at me "Do you wanna top?" his lips found mine "That's so fucking hot" his hands were pulling on my hair a little "N-no it's not that I-" I pushed him away, but he didn't listen, he just thought I wanted to get on top of him "So beautiful" he whispered "No Josh... stop!" he got the hint this time "What is it babe?" he looked at me with concern and love "Uhm... I don't want to do anything; can't we just wait till tomorrow?" I caressed his cheek "Okay babe. That's okay, I'm fine with that" I could see that he wasn't, he was a bad liar. "I guess I should get home then, babe" he took his shirt on again "Josh?" I stood up from the cough and walked over to him "Are you mad?" he looked at me and kissed my nose "Of course not, babe" he smiled and pressed a kiss to my lips, his kiss was full of lust, he really wanted to do it, and I felt bad for it. His tongue slipped it to my mouth. I pushed him away "Josh" I looked at him "I'm sorry princess" I kissed him on the cheek "It's okay"

I sighed when I laid down on my bed. Why was I feeling like that? I groaned in frustration. I closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep...