┋┊Burned┊┋

Maggie Keagan was just walking past the scene of the crime on the day her world ended. She was thrown into the Sky Box for a crime she didn't commit, and she blamed all of her misfortune on John Murphy, the asshole who got her into trouble.

When the Ark is in crisis and the population must be reduced, Maggie and all of the other prisoners are sent down to earth. Seeing this as a chance to restart, Maggie decides that going to Earth will be a golden opportunity for her to finally get revenge on John Murphy.

┋┊┋┊┋

┋┊CAST┊┋

IVANA BAQUERO as
MAGGIE KEAGAN

❝ I will destroy your life just like you did mine

❝ I will destroy your life just like you did mine. ❞

RICHARD HARMON as
JOHN MURPHY

❝ You're not the only one who lost everything, princess

❝ You're not the only one who lost everything, princess. ❞

┋┊PLAYLIST┊┋

i. The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty by Panic! At The Disco
ii. Burned by P!nk
iii. Monster by EXO
iv. American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy
v. Neptune by Sleeping At Last
vi. Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! At the Disco

┋┊AUTHOR'S NOTE┊┋

Hey, fam! This is my first The 100 fanfic, and I want to get some things squared away right from the start. I haven't read the books (I heard a lot of mixed reviews), but I have watched the TV show three times and am a frequent visitor of the wiki page, so I know my shit.

However, there are things I made up. I made up a lot of bullshit about the criminal justice system on the Ark. Some of it is incorrect, but you're going to deal with it. I also made up a lot about the trials and Prison Station, so you might be confused, but it's okay. I have my creative freedom here.

┋┊WARNINGS┊┋

Do not read if the following will upset you, trigger you, cause you to spread hate to me or my readers.

- Frequent strong/mature language

- Sexual references (but no smut)

- Brutal character deaths

- Some vivid, gory scenes containing blood, illness and/or death

- Violence, murder, and suicide

Yeah, this will be pretty destructive, so if you can't handle this, please please please click away. I'm not going to be 100% descriptive, but these things will all happen at some point, and when they do, you can't say I didn't warn you.

This will also contain all of the romantic drama you came for, so don't fret. You'll get your sexual tension.

Eventually, there will be companion books to this one titled, Counting Stars, Galaxies Away, and Fight Song. Those will not be up any time soon, and when they are, I'll leave an author's note at the end of a chapter to let you know.

So enjoy!

[ON HOLD FOR NOW]