Chapter 1

I look out the window early in late November and see leaves falling down one by one. It was 6:00  in the morning and I got out and dressed for a nice walk before school started. Katie pounced on my bed wagging her little tail at me. I smiled sweetly at her, her little shih tzu face was just the cutest thing in the world to me. I walked out the door with her and a leash going for an early morning walk. We went to the park and I let her play around a bit. I couldn't help laughing at her while she was chasing down a butterfly. The sun came up and it was so bright. I took Katie to our special little place, it really isn't that special but it's beautiful. It's a place hidden in the park with a nice view of a an amazing lake with a bridge over it. It's concealed through the woods in the park but inside the dark mist of the woods is the beautiful place.

     After about an hour I took Katie back to the house where my mom and dad were waiting for me to eat breakfast. As i came into the house there eyes didn't meet mine. So all I said was "Good morning." They looked up at me and gave me a greeting and I fake smiled them. I know they didn't like me after what happened in the past so I understood them. I passed the hall and looked over at my sister's picture and told her good morning. She was a beautiful woman. She had black wavy hair dow to her shoulder, with a side of brow highlights. I missed her badly and wish I could have told her all the things that was happening with me, but I couldn't because she was no longer in the world.

     I went into my bedroom to get ready for school. I put on a nice black sweater and some jeans to go with it. I put my long black hair into a ponytail and put on my reading glasses. I don't have a seeing problem, I just don't like anybody seeing my eyes and they help me read better. I played with Katie a bit and told her I loved her, and went into the car.

      I was in the car waiting for my dad to come take me to school. I listened to some music in my ipod and waited. After about 8 minutes, I was at school. I told my father bye and he told me bye too and told me he loved me, I half-heartedly smiled back and told him I loved him too. After he left I went into the school building towards my locker.

   " Well if it isn't the four-eyed Asian." said a familiar voice.

   I looked back and there he was, Harry Styles and his gang. I kept looking in my locker while the others in his gang made some remarks about me. I shuffled around my locker looking for my books. 1st period is math I thought. I finally found it and turned back around forgetting Harry and his guys still there. I looked into Harry Styles green eye wrapped around his curly locks of hair and froze there.

   "I have to get to first period, so if you could just excuse me, I'll be going now." I said to them.

   "Awww, she's being polite you guys." said one of the guys in the group. I think his name is Louis Tomlinson. He had long brown hair with blue eyes.

   I tried nudging past them but they wouldn't budge. I just stood there looking at the ground of feet surrounding me, waiting for them to do more.

     "Little lamb trying to run away?" Zayn Malik asked. He had black hair with milky brown eyes that gave him an edge.

   I looked around trying to find an exit out of this dome of guys and turned and saw Niall Horan and Liam Payne. Niall is the one with blonde spiked up hair that brings out his beautiful blue eyes, and Liam is the one with dirty blonde hair that shows off his brown eyes.. They don't really do much, they just sit back and watch and help sometimes adding miseries to me. All of them looked down at me and I looked up. All of them had sickening smirks. The bell rang and I ran straight into homeroom. As I waited for homeroom to start I took out my sketchbook and flipped to a drawing that I was working on. It was a flower slowly bloming giving life with wings of petals coming out of it. I was almost finished with it when suddenly Louis grabbed it out of my hand.