chapter 4

I was standing in the middle of darkness, having no idea where I was. "hello?" I called out, my voice echoing into the darkness, I took a couple steps froward trying to find a door, listening to my foot make a tapping noice every time whrn they hit the ground. I felt a blast of cold air brush across my back. I turned quickly scarred what was behind me. "hello" I called out scarred of what was there.

my breathinh started to pick up. I started to get nervous... I could feel something watching me, even thought I couldn't see I could tell. the air brushed past me again, this time, hearing footsteps with it, starting to panic, a lump apeared in my throat, I couldn't breave.

"is somebody here?" I whispered. "shhhh dont move " the person said to me, grabbing my shoulders. I tensed instantly under the touch. "p-please dont hurt me" I wispered, tears falling from my eyes as soon as I said that.

"your scent, its to hard to resist it's different from anybody else I smelt my beutiful angel" I immediately recognised that voice, it's Harry's "please don't bite me please" I pleaded tears fallong more heavy down my cheeks remembering the time when he first bit me to claim me.

"don't worry my angel" he cooed " im not going to bite you" he paused "yet" I started brawling, I knew it I was going to die soon. he spun me around grabbed my head and kissed me gently.

he pulled away, taking both of my hands and putting them behind my back and holding them there with his left hand. he brushed my long blonde hair away from the right side of my neck. he bent his head closer towards it. "I don't know if I can hold off any longer" he said, with a deep raspy voice.

without a warning he sunk his fangs into the flesh of my neck. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. he began taking blpod from me and all I could think is that" why am I in pleadure by harry biting my neck" then I realised harry was still going "h-harry, p-please s-stop" I begged starting to loose conscience. my head felt like it was spinning, and I could barly keep myself up and awake, trying to hold on to the little conscience I had left. "Harry please" I wispered weakly. I went limp under his grasp.

he let go of me, making me fall into to cold, cement floor. I heard him was away. this was it, it's where I am going to die. I shut my eyes hopong it would come quickly and before I slipped into darkness I heard " im sorry my beautiful angel I lost control"....

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

my wyes fluttered open and I sat up quickly, a thin layer of sweat on my forehead. "it was just a dream" I kept mumbling under my breath. I looked around the room, I was light now. something to the sode of me cought my attention. it was a piece of folded paper. I opened it to read the message inside.

my beautiful angel,
come down stairs when you wake up
~Harry

I got up slowly and walked to the tall door, opening it quietly. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, lookong to the right to see if the stairs were that way. they were. I quickly walked down them into a large space of the front room. Harry, and four othe boys were scattered around the living room with their eyes glued on the T.V. I stopped at the bottom of the staircase confused where I should go.

Harry's eyes flashed over to me, concerned crossed in his eyes. "you're sweating my beautiful angel is everything ok?" he asked "yes. it was just a horrible nightmare" I answered him amidietly scarred what he would do to me. instantly he qas in front of me. he put his cold hands on both sides of my face, looking me in the eyes with his dark red orbs. "there are some people I would like you to meet" he said giving me a smirk. with that said, he pulled me over to the middle of the room and I felt four hungry stares on me .....