Introducing myself

When I was done with my homework, I got shower and got ready for the day. I forgot to mention that since I do school online, I am only required to do school for five hours, and I always wait until after I am done with school before I get ready because I'm done with school at 12:30.
  At around 2:00, my mom called me back. "Hey mom, you know how the sanders moved out next door?" I asked curiously. "Yes, why?" She asked me. "There is a new family moving in, and there are kids my age it looks like." "That's cool! I am on my way home so I will introduce myself when I get home!" She said excitedly. "Okay, I love you!" "I love you too." She hung up.
I decided to clean the house up a bit, just so that my mom could come home to a nice house. I did the dishes, and I threw a load of laundry into the washing machine.
When my mom got home,he came through the door smiling a good smile. I love to see her smiling, especially after all of the things my dad put her through. She jumped in the shower, and she dressed a little nice, but not too crazy.
"Okay honey, I am going to go introduce myself to the neighbors, you should really come." She said. "No mom, you know I'm awkward." I laughed. She laughed back. "Okay, whatever you say." She laughed back at me.
She went over to the neighbors and introduced herself, and when she came back she said we were going over there for dinner. Cool, so much for getting out of skipping meeting the neighbors.
I figured that I would put some makeup on and a decent outfit so that I wouldn't look like a high class rat. I put on some high wasted shorts and a sweatshirt i got from pacsun.
We left the house at around 5, and went over. When we walked across the yard next door, we gave the doorbell a good ring and waited for an answer.
When someone answered, it was the same short woman I saw the first time. Aw she is so pretty.
She smiled at us and said, "hello! My name is Gloria." She seems so nice. My mom smiled back at her and said "hello, my name is Sarah, and this is my daughter inanna." I smiled at her and said hi. I'm not too sure why, but she gives me such a good vibe and I already love her. She welcomed us in, and in we went. When I waked in, the two boys came out from behind a corner, and they walked over towards us. Woah, they are really cute.
  The smiled at us and one twin that had highlights in his hair said, "hi, I'm Jovani." And the one with black hair smiled and said, "I'm Julian, the better twin!" I laughed, and then a guy that seemed that he was their dad came and said "hello, my name is julio"
  The dinner wasn't quite done, so we waited a little while. My mom went into another room with Gloria, which left me awkwardly with the twins. "Do u wanna come up to our room? We can show you our room." "Um sure." I walked upstairs, and there was a lot of junk everywhere.
"Sorry there is stuff everywhere, today is our first day in this house after all." Jovani laughed and I laughed back.
  We sat upstairs in a room with a bunch of stuff surrounded by a bed.
"This is going to be my room so hopefully the next time you come over it won't be a disaster." Julian said and I chuckled. We hung out for a while and about a half hour later dinner was ready. We went down stairs and ate the dinner. "So inanna where do you go to school at?" Gloria asked. "Oh I don't go to public school anymore, I do school online." I replied. "Oh that's so cool! These guys are going to go to Lincoln High (random name)." "Yeah I used to go to that school but I just do school online now." She gave me a confused look. "Well what happened at the other school? Are the kids bad there." "No, it's not the kids, it's just the way I am I just don't like to be around other people." I replied.
  That was a lie. Of course it was the kids. I don't want to make things sound bad for other people because it's probably just the way I am, Julian and Jovani seem like really nice kids though so they should fit in fine.
When we were done eating, my mom stayed to chat for about 30 minutes before she was ready to leave. When we were about to leave, my mom went out first, but I was still putting my shoes on and Jovani had already went upstairs but before i left, Julian gave me a really good hug. He smelled so good and he hugged me so tight. When he let go, he looked at me and smiled. Oh no, don't catch feels inanna, don't catch feels.
"You're really cool, we should hang out tomorro after I get off school." He said. "Sure, but maybe you should come to my house, it's cleaner." We both laughed and i left.
Woah....

Oh golly I have a great plan for this book so please stay tuned I think y'all will loveeeeeeeee it. ❤️❤️
-
Insta: hipslikejara