Chapter 15

Darkin's POV

Do they really think they can keep Rayne from me? She's mine, and I will get her back. I have to make him proud. He would want me too. Ever since I saw Rayne I knew she was to be with me no matter what anybody said or who stood in my way. I will take out those boys that fancy her, but I have to do it before he gets back. If my parent's found out about him and me still talking I would be dead. It took a lot to get them to move from England.

If my parent's even knew I was going after Rayne I'd be dead. Why do I keep going after her. I should have listened to my gang and let her go. But no, I had to become obsessed with her. I had to listen to him like a little bitch. He should be here soon. Where the hell is he? I should be asleep. I just hope this meeting isn't going to end like the last one. He is scary as hell. He must known what happened between us today or he wouldn't have called.

Unknown  POV

Little boy. He should have known better than to get in deep with me. Why did he hurt her. All I wanted him to do is look after her. That's all Anton wanted him to do also. Now I find out that he beat her. Little shit. He's going to pay for all the shit he did to her. Nobody hurts her, and I mean nobody. Maybe I should put him out of his misery. But seeing him looking around the shadows for me is funny.

I get out of my car with one of my friends backing me up. When he hears the door close, he stops and looks over at us. He turns deathly pale, and starts to run. My friend chased after him and brought him back to me.

"Now Darkin, what the hell was going into your mind when you were beating and raping Rayne? I said watch out for her. Not make her scared of you and having them moving around. Answer me!" I yelled.

"Hey man I didn't know what that meant." He said weakly. Without his gang he was just a pathetic weakling. 

"Bullshit you knew exactly what that meant. I also don't know what was going through you're mind either when you started dating her." I yelled again.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help it. She's gorgeous. But she's got two guys after her." He explained.

"I don't know what is going through your mind, but get your facts straight. She's got a boyfriend. Friends are supposed to be protective of each other. Wouldn't you do the same for your friends?" I said to him like he was stupid. Which in eyesight he was stupid. 

"Yes but Taz you didn't see the way her other friend was looking at her. She put her hand on his when her boyfriend was sitting beside her." Darkin explained.

"Ever thought it was because she didn't want him getting into a fight with you. And don't say she was protecting you because she wasn't. She was protecting her friend. Like they do for her. Why did you become so obsessed with her?" I calmly said. 

"I don't know man I really don't." Darkin said.

"No more Darkin. Maybe this warning will help you remember to leave Rayne alone. Next time you see her I want you to stay the fuck away from her. Boys." I said calmly and snapped my fingers for the boys to have a go at him.

That's when all my guys came out of the shadows and took care of Darkin. Making sure not to kill him. All I wanted to do was protect her. Am I doing it the wrong way?

"Hey man you're doing the best you can." Jay said.

"Yea I know, but I keep thinking that maybe if my parent's hadn't put me up for adoption then maybe I could protect her a little better." I had told him.

"I get it. I really do. But have you called your birth parent's? I mean you have their number so maybe that will help." Jay said.

"Yea I do, I really haven't had the guts to call them. I mean they gave me up. I don't know if I should be grateful to them or hate them." I said honestly.