Not Your Fault Pt 5

Start from the beginning

"I... I don't want you to judge me on what I look like," He stated.

You felt worry bubble in your stomach.

What is wrong with his hands that he's worried I'll change my entire judgement on him?"

"Gaster, It won't change simply because of your appearance," You told him.

Gaster nodded slowly before pulling his hands away and pulling a glove ever so slowly over his hands. You followed the trail of the glove, at first it was as you expected, his hands were smooth ivory bone, however as they continued along you noticed something strange. There in the middle of his hand was a circular hole.

You took his hand gently into your own and studied the hole, "D-does it hurt?"

Gaster shook his head, "No. It doesn't cause me any physical pain. However it is a... disfigurement on my part and not considered normal."

Frowning you studied his hands further before meeting his eyes, "I don't think they are disfigured. After all they are part of you and you are a wonderful person who may not be normal but who cares about being normal in this world."

You smiled at him. Gaster didn't leave your eyes, however his face didn't lose its purple tint, "I don't know if your views on normalcy would be highly celebrated however I appreciate it."

Laughing gently another question formed in your mind, "If you don't mind me asking what happened to them?"

"I... required material for an experiment. Unfortunately their was only one source of material that I needed. However I am most pleased that the experiment was concluded with... surprising results," Gaster's eyes glanced up towards the boys bedroom, his face going soft with adoration.

Humming in understanding you met Gaster's eyes once again, "I understand."

Sitting in silence you stroked Gaster's hand, "You're hands are so soft and smooth... I'm honestly kind of surprised."

Gaster's tinted face darkened ever so slightly, "It's because of the magic that courses through our forms that our bodies are... softer then expected."

"That's amazing," You murmured as you continued to run your thumb over the soft smooth bones of Gaster's hands, not noticing the look of twinkling adoration.

Gaster

Gaster stared at you, a feeling rising in his soul as he studied your hair and your shining eyes. The way you looked at him like he was an amazing specimen and the way you stroked your thumb across his hand formed the urge within him to embrace you and to simply never let you go.

Where did this feeling come from... it's almost primitive. I should not feel like this and yet I do.

Gaster's heart pounded against his chest as he studied your figure. He was taller then you, then again he was taller then many monsters in the Underground except for Asgore.

This feeling though... it is not uncomfortable, rather it is.... warm.

Warm, that word. It was perfect but at the same time too simple. However that was what it was. You made him feel warm and relaxed but at the same time you made him feel like he had just run a marathon with every beat of his soul.

Gaster turned his gaze back to the papers, leaving his glove discarded to the side. After a short time he noticed the strokes of your thumb against his hand had ceased. He flicked his eyes in your direction. You were lying their, eyes closed, a calm pattern of breathing tickling his hand that was still wrapped up in your own as a smile played faintly upon your lips. Smiling down at the sleeping figure Gaster put his work aside and scooped you up gently into his arms. He made his way up stairs and laid you down onto the bed. He pulled the blanket over your sleeping form.