The Guilt

IM SOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG ok that's all

>>|Yukio's P.O.V|<<

The guilt it's eating at me.

Slowly and painfully.

"Rin what are you doing?" I didn't know what to say. His eyes, his face expression. His body language, the bags under his eyes. They all show signs that I should've down something
"Don't worry about." "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Yukio." "WHY?!" "You do have the right to ask that." "YES I DO!" "Damn it Yukio...NO YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHY?" "YEAH I KINDA DO!"

"LET'S START WITH THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT CARE BEFORE! OR THAT YOUR ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS IM DOING!
OR MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TOLD ME TO GO OFF AND DIE.... because I almost did" "do you know how much it hurts when the only person you have left wants you to.... die?"

His voice it sounds so broken.

"NOW GET OUT!" "WAIT RIN!"

He shoved me out of his room. And locked the door. I started to bag on the door as hard as I could. "RIN!" "RIN PLEASE" I don't know what he is doing to himself in there.. I have to call his classmates...

>>|Time skip|<<

After I told everyone what I caught Rin doing, and told them I couldn't get him out off his room. They all headed over immediately.

About 30min later everyone was here except for sheimi who is on vacation with her mom.

"So what do you need us to do?" Bon asked. "Comparing on how he has such a hard time trusting people. And how we told him to trust us then pushed home away. I think he is pretty hurt."

"But right now we need to get him out of that room I don't know what he is doing" "damn it" Bon grumbled.
And before I knew it Bon busted down the door. "You know you have to pay for that." I said more if a fact then a question "Ya I know"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Some one screamed probably Rin. "..Bon..?" "Wait where did everyone else go?" Me and Bon looked out the window to see them walking away. "Wow..."

>>|Rin's P.O.V|<<

Why Bon of all people..

The person I like.

The person I still like.

The person who brought me up.

But also broke me..but I still love him.

"..Bon..?" He looked at me, I was  scared to look him in the eye so I looked away. "Rin look at me." I shook my head no "why not?" "I don't want to see the hate in your eyes the disappointment.." he crabbed my chin and pulled my head up to look at him.

>>| Bon's P.O.V|<<

He's crying oh shit he's crying. WHAT THE FUCK HE'S CRYING. No one especially him. I actually like him more then I should. And he's crying because of me.."Oh... I'm so sorry Rin"

I crabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards me, and embraced him.

IM SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER YOU GUYS ARE SO PATIENT THANK YOU ❤️