Ch. 21 Training

Depuis le début

He noticed that Cassandra and Embry have gotten close these two months. He didn't like it that Embry gets to make her smile because that is his job. He knows that he's been busy trying to protect Cassandra from Victoria but he's jealous that Embry gets to make her smile and laugh when he's not there. He doesn't want to push Embry away from Cassandra because he thinks that Cassandra only sees Embry as a close friend. He tries to push these jealous thoughts away but it's not working.

" Embry! Jared!" Sam speaks up grabbing Embry and Jared's attention towards him. " I'm taking Cassandra to the training and I want you two in your wolf forms to stay by her side. Got it" His eyes narrowed wearing a serious expression on his face.  

Embry and Jared nod their heads. 

These two months, Embry has been enjoying Cassandra's company. Somehow, he likes making her happy and gets worried easily when she's sad. He's also protective of her and makes sure nothing bad happens to her. He helps her walk down the stairs because he noticed with each step she takes, she looks in pain. Whenever Cassandra gets cold, Embry doesn't mind her cuddling against him as they watch a movie.

" Sam. Can you get my sweater please?" Cassandra asked.

Sam nods his head getting Cassandra's sweater for her. He helps Cassandra put it on and smiled at her finding his imprint adorable. He guides Cassandra out of the house towards the car watching her get in. He throws the car keys to Jared since he has a driver license. He threatens Jared a little telling him not to drive so fast or make Cassandra scared. If he finds out that Cassandra is crying when she gets out of the car, he's making sure that he doubles Jared's patrol schedule. 

" I'll see you later" Sam smiled giving Cassandra a loving kiss on her lips.

Cassandra smiled kissing Sam back. 

She puts the seat belt around her waist and turns to Jared who is in the driving seat while Embry sat behind them. She smiled reassuring Jared that she's okay and to take his time heading towards them. 

Thirty minutes later, they finally arrived at the location. Jared parks the car and turns it off. Embry immediately gets out of the car and opens the door for Cassandra. Cassandra smiled at Embry saying thank you to him. She steps out of the car and watched both boys disappeared into the forest to shape-shift into their wolf form. 

" Cassandra!" Two female voices shout her name.

Cassandra looks forward and smiled when she sees Alice and Rosalie. She gives them both a hug and blushed when they whispered to her that they know about her being pregnant with Sam's child. She pulls back wearing a confused expression on her face wondering how they know about her being pregnant.

" I have the ability to see the future" Alice whispered to her so only Cassandra can hear. " And besides, I want to host a baby shower for you" She winks. 

Rosalie nods her head wanting to help Alice do a baby shower for Cassandra. Even though she doesn't like Sam for being a shapeshifter. She adores Cassandra and sees her as a little sister that she always wanted when she was a human. Since the baby belongs to Cassandra, she doesn't care if the baby is a shapeshifter or not. She is even willing to sacrifice her life to protect Cassandra and her unborn child from Victoria and her newborn vampire army. 

Cassandra smiled telling Alice and Rosalie to keep a secret. She didn't want Sam to be pressure because of her. Alice and Rosalie nod their heads turning to Edward who already read their minds and is aware of Cassandra having a baby inside her. The three vampires decided to keep the pregnancy a secret since a war is going to happen soon. 

The training began and Cassandra sat down on a log hugging her sweater close to her. Two wolves a grayish blue one (Embry) and a chocolate brown one ( Jared) stood by her side to make sure nothing bad happens to her. Cassandra looks around spotting Bella sitting on a log a couple of feet away from her with a russet colored wolf ( Jacob) by her side. She frowned noticing that she hasn't talked to Bella for a while. She stays quiet wondering if she should tell Bella about her being pregnant with Sam's child. She decided to keep her pregnancy a secret from Bella not know that Bella already knows through Edward. 

The training finished and the wolves head to the trees to transform back to their human forms. Cassandra waited for Sam, Embry, and Jared to return. She hears her name and turns around seeing Bella walking towards her. She smiled feeling happy that Bella is talking to her since she hasn't seen her for a while. She gives Bella a hug and blush when Bella whispers saying congratulations to her for her pregnancy. She pulls back looking at Bella happily wondering who told her. 

" Your belly is getting bigger than usual and I know you don't eat that much food. You are picky when it comes to your food" Bella smiled at her.

Cassandra blushed and laughed. She asked Bella not to tell Sam because she doesn't want him to be stress over her and the baby. Bella nods her head giving Cassandra a big hug feeling protective of her childhood best friend. She closed her eyes wearing a thoughtful expression on her face thinking of a plan to lure Victoria away from Cassandra and her unborn baby. 

~*~

Hime_chan10: Don't worry. Cassandra isn't cheating on Sam. She just enjoys Embry's company so much since she got pregnant. Somehow being with Embry makes her happy when Sam is away. She still loves Sam with all her heart but she has a close relationship with Embry for some reason ;) 

Please comment and vote if you want me to continue this story.