Word One-frickin-Hundred

Zippidy-doo-dah day/way

The new religion for anyone in the play of Alice in Wonderland.

Me and everyone else in the drama group at school

Holy Crap!!! 100 words!!! This is fan-frickin-tastic!!! I think y'all deserve something great for reading 100 crazy messed up insiders between my friends and I. I decided to do the 2012 YouTube survey! Here goes nothin.

1.Why are you called that?

My full name is Olivia Lauren Daniel. My dad said he named me after Olivia Newton John. I'm assuming this is a lie. You can take that answer if you want.

2. Who's your favorite school teacher?

I love my English teacher, Mrs. Slebodnik. She is really mean to the disobedient kids in a really funny way. She is a real teacher who actually teaches and is really nice. Plus I'm her favorite. I also like my math and homeroom teacher, Mrs. Hamilton. She is absolutely hilarious and treat her class like her friends. It's really funny.

3. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

I ate dog food once. I also accidentally ate my stuffed Pooh Bear's nose when I was little.

4. What was your first concert?

My first voluntary concert was Taylor Swift Red.

5. Where's your favorite place in the world?

Chicago. Easy. I have a lot of family up there and always have a lot of fun going up there. I've been to the Bahamas and Hollywood, Florida. But that still isn't different enough for me.

6. Whom do you want to see do this survey next?

Dying walker or Chris or Beet-Le-Rice
I'm sure they've got some interesting answers.

This is where I got the questions.