Chapter 20 - Alison's POV (End)

You know there are some people who at first didn't mean anything to you and then suddenly...  boom! they become the thing that you can't live without. I mentally cursed at myself for not getting closer to her sooner, for not spending more time with her and for wasting the precious time. So now, I have to stand here in this airport to watch her leave me and all I can do is crying. Knowing that she will never be back just hurts me more. 

"Write me emails, please..." She gives me a hug, last physical hug. 

"I will never forget you. Even if I won't ever get a chance to see you again, but," I hold her hand and lead it to my chest, press her hand against it, "you will always stay here. Forever."

______________________

Dear reader,

I don't know if you're reading this just to pass your time, for entertainment, or because you have exprerienced something similar or whatever...

BUT the message that I'm sending through this story is: please, value every moment that you have with everyone. whether it is your friend, family, relatives, significant other, your crush or even your enemy. because everyone comes into your life for a purpose. whether it is because God brings this person into your life for a lesson that you need to learn or something that you need to feel, everybody comes into your life for a different reason. and once they are gone, let me tell you, you lose something valuable.

for the people who did not get a chance to love somebody, I want to tell you that I understand how you feel. for some reasons, I've been experiencing this feeling of not being able to love somebody for many many times! you spend lots of time to figure out what are this person's hobbies, what kind of person they like and stuff like that but in the end, you just waste your time because you never make the move! eventually, somebody comes into their live and steal their heart away, then you feel sad and emo for the whole month... learn from this lesson! never waste your time, make a move and get them. don't hesitate and wonder if they will like you or not, because love is developed when two people feel the same for each other. so if you are meant to be, you will be.

peace.

JudyGoh.