First Dates pt.2 (PLOT TWIST!!!)

Keaton's P.O.V.

My jaw litterally dropped when  I saw Keonia as she walked in! I saw that Wesley did the same when Brianna walked in. Well anyways, Wes and I planned to  take Keonia and Brianna to Red Lobster. I know that Keonia LOVES Red Lobster. Wes also told me Brianna also likes  Red Lobster. So as Wes and I told them to get ready we both decided that I  should pay. We really didn't know why I wanted to pay so bad but as long we went to the one and only "Red Lobster". So we already knew that they were having a sleepover so we all would have a romantic sleepover. So I put on my favorite shirt along with my jeans and my vans.               15 minutes later.....

Out of no where I see Keonia come out of her room wearing... A neon orange striped kitty shirt. The kitty was wearing heart shaped glasses and the lens were galaxy lens. And she had on black leggings and vans.And mann did she look soo  PERFECT! Her hair was straightened and the ends were curled and was wearing a a diamond heart headband topping the outfit  off.So we took Wes's car. Wes and Brianna sat in the front and Keonia and I sat in the back. All of a sudden Keonia puts her head on my shoulder and she whispers " babe i'm tired and hungry." she said  i replied back with a smile and whispered back to her saying "don't worry we're almost there!" I began to hum a cover that i did on my YouTube channel named Somewhere Only We Know. Within 5 minutes we were at the one and only "RED LOBSTER" . I told her that we were here and she said "thanks for humming to me!" she smiled reveiling her dimples. I said holding her hand "Thank you for letting me be your boyfriend!" I began to blush. So we walked in and got a booth in the back and a waitress named Jade. She said with "Hi i'm Jade and can i start you guys off with a drink?" We all said Sprite and I heard Keonia's laugh I looked at her and giggled. Brianna and Wes were looking at the menu and was chatting away. Keonia ordered what she told me she loved i loved it too and so we decided to share.  50 minutes later.

The check arrives the total $45.61. I brought $50. Wes wasgoing to buy the wristbands at the fair. So i told them to wait in the car. I thought that Jade was cute . I decided to give her my #. i had a piece of paper so i wrote down my # and put my name on it and gave it to her with her tip. After i gave it to her i told her to meet me at the fair. She said "okay see you there." So i paid and walked out happily. I went into the car and I don't think Keonia noticed because she had her galaxy earbuds in her IPhone 5c and was texting Jazmin. I had forgot about her when i gave Jade my number and told her to meet me at the fair. I felt a swarm of Guilt flow over me. I got a text and the text said "Hey Keaton it's me jade i'll see you at the fair!"  i replied back saying "Hi and can't wait to see you there!' 

                                            *SKIPS CAR RIDE* 

We are at the fair! We got out of Wes's car and went to the small ticket booth! The wristbands were $10 per person so we got 4 of them for Wes, Brianna, Keonia, and me. The group  walked around I told them to "go on I have to call someone. " they nodded. i saw Keonia running to Jazmin and hugging her and walking off with her. All of a sudden I see Jade. She was so beautiful! I was speechless.

Keonia's P.O.V. 

I was meeting Jazmin! I was so excited! I told Keaton "Thanks for bringing me on this date before i ran off to Jazmin. We went on Alien Abduction, Rock n roll,and more! The fireworks are going to be at 9:30 pm. It was already 8:45 pm. We had enough time to go on a rollercoaster. We went on the windblower and we had enough time to make it to the beach and find a spot on the beach before 9:30pm. Time flew by quick it was already 9:25pm. We told Brianna to bring Wes to the beach ASAP for the fireworks and the same with Drew. i tried to call and text Keaton telling him where to meet at and i didn't see him, i was thinking where the hell was he at? I had no clue but then the fireworks started. I thought i saw a familiar outfit with the same exact looks but it couldn't be him. i was saying no it couldn't be him with another girl. Until i saw his face as he leaned into her and kissed her. My jaw dropped i was trying to hold in the tears and starighten up so i marched over there and tapped on Keaton's back and he turned around. It was him! I couldn't believe it he cheated on me! I looked at him my hazel eyes met his green ones. i couldn't keep the tears in any longer so i gave up and ran home! Keaton tried to call me back and i kept on running! I went staight to my room . I didn't really care since i ws home alone. So i changed into my pink sweatpants that said " ALASKA" down the left leg and changed my shirt to a black Beetles shirt and put my hair into a messy bun and went under the covers wishing that Keaton would stop calling me and texting me! I asked Jazmin and Drew if they can take Brianna with them and too and bring them to my house because i really need someone right now and Drew said no problem!When they arrived i looked like a hot mess i let them in and directed them to my room and they sat on my bed and was talking to me I was kinda listening. But then we heard a knock at the door. Brianna and Jazmin went to open the door it was Wes and Keaton. I didn't want to talk to Keaton. I texted Jazmin And Brianna what to say because i didn't want to talk to him.

They were in my room so i was there for the whole thing! I started listening to  Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato. And the thought that he wanted me back made me think why would he be chasing back after me after he cheated on me with Jade?  .............

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I really enjoyed typing this chapter! Please vote, comment , and share this story I LOVE YOU!

xoxo

Keonia