First Dates part 1

Jazmin's P.O.V.

I was SUPER excited that Drew asked me out! I had to go to school with Keonia and Brianna. We have 4th,5th, and 6th period together.We are very very close. Since I have ugly ratchet Mrs.Santiago for Science and for 1st period i was so glad that i had brought my headphones! " Okay Class time for roll call!!"Mrs.Santiago said. Like always we had to correct her  and then she called my name. "Jazmin" I raised my hand and said "Here!". I can't stand her so i put my head phones on and then my favorite song by Emblem3 which is "Girl Next Door" and it instantly reminded me of Drew! Was it because he was in the band? I didn't know! So like always i ignored Mrs.Santiago and started to draw in my notebook and i doodled a heart and i ended up writing My name + drew's name. After i finnished i texted Drew and ignored Mrs.Santiago until the bell rang.

Me:Hey bae

Drew:Sup sweetheart

Me:Im in tourture HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE so we can hang out for the day!

Drew : Okay i'll be there in 30 Minutes

Me:Okay 

I raised my hand. Mrs.Santiago called on me. I said "Umm... Mrs.Santiago can i go to the nurse's office. I don't feel so well!" Man was i a great actor!

"Okay Jazmin here's your pass!" I grabbed the pass and Mrs.Santiago said "Hope you feel better!" i walked out and I  rolled my eyes. I walked out and went to the car loop and texted Drew that i was ready. I waited and then I saw his car and hopped in. I gave him a kiss and he looked shocked. I said "what's wrong?" He said "I'm shocked that you kissed me and man do you look ssmokin' HOT!!!!" I said "Thanks babe! Where are we going?" Drew said "Out to eat and it's a suprise!' I said "Can't wait!'! This was going to be a awesome first date ever!

Drew's P.O.V.

 Man,was Jazmin a good kisser! I am taking her on our first date to a resteraunt.I have to make this date special. Wait! What if the paparaziis come? What if fans ruin it? Will it be perfect? i have no clue what is going to happen so let's just pray to god that this 1st date won't get ruined. So right now we are talking and having fun and everything. Time went by fast! Then we pulled into a the parking lot and found a parking spot. I had to make sure that the coast was clear so i said to jazmin"Wait here really quick." She nodded and said okay. I got a text from the boys asking me whwere was i i told them and they said that they were going to take Brianna and Keonia on a double date. So the coast was clear i ran over to the car and turned off the engine. i got out and ran to the passenger side and opened the door and held out my hand she grabbed it as we got out. I listened to her when we 1st met and she told me her favorite resteraunt and it turned out to be mine too so I thought to myself it would be very special if i took her to her favorite restaraunt Ruby Tuesdays!

Jazmin's P.O.V. 

OMG!!!! i hugged Drew and kissing him again! He remembered my favorite restaraunt! I said to him "Drew.. I love you!" drew said "I love you too!" smiling at the end. I couldn't help but to smile. So we got escorted to our booth and we sat next to each other. He was holding my hand i said to him " why don't we get spagettii! I LOVE spagettii!" Drew smiled and said "spagettii it is!" I put my head on his shoulder and waited for the waitress. She finally came!  "hi guys! my name is Marissa and can i start you off with a drink? " we both nodded I said "Sprite please!" Drew said the same. We also gave her our order of Spagettii and man was it good! So we payed and left a tip and went to the beach and were walking along the shoreline holding hands. Talking about how much fun we had! i was so happy! "Thanks for picking me up and taking me for a lovely date!" i said. " No problem! I'm very happy that you asked me to pick you up!" Drew said. He crashed his soft lips into mine and i felt a spark between us and i pulled away saying come on let's go. We got into the car and told him that we should go to Keonia's house and on our way there I got a text from Keonia and Brianna saying  Where the heck are you! We were supposed to meet us at my house!!! I replied saying i'll be there in 15 minutes! They said okay.

 Keonia's P.O.V.

So me and Brianna were walking to my house and we are going to have a sleepover party and Brianna brought over clothes and so did Jazmin. Wait! where is she? We texted her and thank god she was coming in 15  minutes and that she was okay! 

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys so sorry that i couldn't complete it! i really hope that you enjoyed it and tell me where should Katon and Wesley bring Keonia and Brianna on their double date? Comment down below where and i will dedicate the next chapter to the first 5 people  who comments and i will put them in the next chapter as fans! Please Vote and Share this story! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Gotta go! Peaceskies! 

xoxoxo 

Keonia