-Aren't you a little young to be drinking that? How did they even sell it to you?

-I'm 19 Hannah, not 12. I can drink if I want.-I keep forgetting she looks young, but is Ben's age.

-Fine, fine! I'm not your mother. Hey, what did you get me?

-A little cuba libre. I know you don't drink a lot before performing.

-I don't, so thanks.-I take the drink and bring the cool glass to my lips. The drink is nice and cool too.

-What's Megan doing?- I see her talking to some guys at the bar now smiling, then she comes back to us.- What are you up to?- I ask as she approaches.

-Oh nothing, just mingling. – She says absentmindedly.

-By the way,-Jennifer gives me her full attention.-What was JW wearing? Does he look hot?

-Come on Jen! Can you just stop it with worshiping him already, it's getting pathetic.- Megan says harshly and I'm surprised by the tone.

-Meh, I don't care you think it's pathetic. It's my life, okay? - Jennifer retors confidently sipping her drink. I high five her. She is right, it is her life. It's none of our business to meddle in whoever she likes. I mean not like I have anything against her liking Joo. He's like a scary Asian cousin. She doesn't know how scary he can be. I wonder if she'd still like him.

I zoned out for a minute and Megan and Jennifer are talking calmly again. I see a band setting up already and I point it out to them. Jenn gets super excited, almost jumping up and down, while Megan says she has to use the bathroom and leaves.

-I don't think she's really into it you know? - I look over to my friend, who has her eyes glued to the stage.

-Don't know, she rarely comes with, and when she does, she's always somewhere mingling. Maybe she's here for the hookups? Who cares, though? I'm here to watch super-hot musicians with you!

I laugh awkwardly.

-I thought you were here for the music?- she smiles brightly at me.

-That too. But mostly guys.

-You mean Joo Woo, right.- I sip my drink and wink at her.

-Yup, that's exactly what I mean.

-Say...- a bright idea hits me.-What would you do if I told you I'm taking you backstage tonight with me?- the moment these words leave my lips, she turns around sharply towards me and her eyes widen.

-Really? You'd do that? You never let me go backstage!

-Sure.-I reply and grin maliciously. Sorry Joo Woo, but I know Ben gets really annoyed by Jennifer's fangirling so this will be my little payback. Joo Woo isn't very innocent in this either so I it's a double bonus to annoy them both. Though Jenn is a very sweet girl, but when she gets a sight of JooWoo, she morphs into an obsessed fangirl very quickly. And not the kind that happily squeels in the background and faints. I mean the kind that gets up close and sniffs your hair and steals your things when you're not looking.

-Oh my God! This is totally the happiest day ever! Does my makeup look ok? I'm not blushing am I?

-We're not going now!- I point out.- You look fine, more than fine, I told you that already.-I smile at her and then she points behind me.

-Hey, who is Mr. Intense eyes over there? He's coming straight at us and he's got his eyes set on you.

I turn around and look at the crowd. And who else do I spot? Adrian of course. He's cutting through the crowd like an arrow and coming straight at us.