Seventeen

ALISON •

Me and Perrie carried our food and we went out of the food stall. me and Perrie talked about their fun memories in their tour and she bumped into someone "sorry" she said hiding her face "Harry?" She said. wait. "Harry, what are you doing here?'' I asked "I needed some air" he said and a blonde girl elbowed him. Taylor "hey" she smiled at Harry and looked at us "ohh who's this?" she asked Harry "uhh, this my friends Alison and Perrie" ouch. "Hey" Perrie said as she faked a smile "I guess we'll on our way" Perrie said as we turned on our heel without saying goodbye.

Perrie gagged "what's the matter?" I said "I don't really liked that Taylor swift" ''I know right" I said and we arrived at the bench where Camille and Eleanor are. I handed Camille her burger as I sat beside her "we saw Taylor and Harry" I heard Perrie "really?'' Eleanor said in shock.

*weeks later*

NEWS FLASH:

Taylor and Harry broke up last Tuesday (I forgot what day they broke up ((:) will Harry and Alison be together again? Or not?

I turned off the tv and sighed. it's been a month web I saw Harry and Taylor at the park. I heard a knock on the door, I got up from the couch and opened the door "hey, daddy!!" I greeted and I hugged him "how's my sweetheart?" "I'm great" "why are you still awake?" he asked "I can't sleep, dad. have you eaten?" I said "not yet, it's because of work, sweetheart" "why don't I cook you some dinner?" I asked him "don't mind if I do, sweet pea" he said, I headed to the kitchen as dad sat on the dining table.

I turned on the stove and waited for the water to boil, once the water is boiling, I put a little bit of spaghetti noodles and I leaned at the kitchen island as I waited the noodles to be cooked. the noodles was cooked, I switched to saucepan, I one cup of spaghetti sauce and mixed it well. I turned off the stove and I drained the noodles, I mixed the spaghetti and went to the dining room as I placed the food in front of dad "thank you, sweetheart" and I kissed his cheek "anything for you, daddy!" I said like a five year old kid as I sat beside him.

------weeks later------

This day is the start of the Take Me Home tour, I'm gonna be with my mum and Lux in the tour, I was typing on wattpad trying to finish the chapter of my story. the story is vampire story.

• LOUIS •

I knock at Alison's hotel room "come in!!" I heard her, I opened the door and saw Alison typing something on her laptop "hey, Alison" I greeted "ohh hey, Louis" she said not looking up from her laptop "can you come with me for second?" and finally she looked up from her laptop "where?" she said with a confused face, I offered her my hand and she took it to make her stand up

"Wait, put this on"

I wrapped the handkerchief around her eyes and guided her to my room. I opened the door, I guided her inside and turned on the light

• ALISON •

"Where are we?" I laughed and I feel Louis removing my blindfold and saw "IM SORRY, Alison" hanging on the wall. I saw Harry came in with a bouquet of red roses with a mixture of sad and nervous face "hey, Alison I'm sorry for what I've done back in the club and sorry that I didn't make a way to win you back. please Ali! give me one more chance to love you again. forgive me?"

I felt my tears filling up my eyes. I quickly hugged him tightly "Yes" I whispered, I pulled away and kissed him. I pulled away and took the bouquet "ohh Alison it's great to have you in my life again" he said and I kissed him on the cheek

*months later*

"Harry, look what you've done!" I groaned and he laughed "not funny" I huffed, Harry put the flour all over my shirt. today is Lux's birthday and mum has asked me and Harry to bake her birthday cake, of course we said yes "haha, you look a mess, babe" he teased.

I grabbed a palmful of flour and spread it on his cheeks "hey!!" "ha revenge" I said and he chased me around the house, I was about go upstairs but Harry grabbed by the waist and spun me around "haha, got you!!" he said and he put me down "okay okay, you win!" "C'mon let's put the cake on the oven, shall we?" I nodded and headed to the kitchen.

***

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lux, happy birthday to you" "c'mon make a wish Lux" I said to her and she blowed the candles "yay!" we said "happy birthday, baby" I said to her and kissed her temple.

****

Yay!! they're together again hahaha happy? lol what do you think is their ship name? I can think if anything 😔😔😔

- JEANNE <\\\33