Three

ALISON •

I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm clock, i got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower... after i take a shower, i wrapped my towel around my body and suddenly i heard my blackberry ringing somebody was calling me, i pressed answer "Hello?" i said "Hey,Ali it's Harry" "Hey,Harry!! how did you get this number?" i asked him "Ohh Louis gave it me?" "Ughh, i told him not to" i mumbled "What?" said Harry "Uhh..Nothing" i said "Well, i'm gonna go to your house" "Why?" i asked "To babysit baby lux because you're mum called her babysitter's mum died" "Ohh, but i thought you have rehearsals for the second concert tonight?" i asked "Well, i'm taking lux with me,so see ya at the arena later,Alison" "Bye" i said and he hung up, i looked at my clock it was only 7:15, i put on my outfit and i went downstairs to eat.

I went to the kitchen and i realized a note in the fridge, i opened the note and started reading it:

Hello,Alison me and lux went with Harry early so i leftt my keys on the table so you can use the car, I love you,Alison, have a fun day. come to the arena after school. xx

*************

I finished eating and i grabbed mum's keys and went to the car, i slipped in the car and sped away to school...... i saw Lora waiting for me at the Entrance, i parked my car and went to Lora "Hey,girl!!!" Lora said as she hugged me and i hugged her back "How's you and Niall?" asked her while we walked to our locker "Well,He asked me on a date" she said quietly "WHAT??!!" i screamed as i smiled "Shhh" Lora said "What did you say?" "We exchanged numbers and i said yes" I smiled at her and hugged her "Well,I'm happy for you" me and Lora laughed.

***

Me and Lora said our goodbyes because she said i have to with Niall tonight to pick her up and Niall needs me how to get to her house

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys i haven't update for a long time i was busy lately ::)))

VOTE

COMMENT

READ