- Chapter 1

- Prologue

Michael's P.O.V

6 months... 10 days...5 hours and twenty seven minutes. That's how long i've been here... how long i've been stuck in this place. This big white room of mine I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna be somewhere else. I want to be normal and free like i used to be. But i have to stay in this big white room. White walls... white floors ... white bed... why covers... white clothes... white. The only thing that stands out is my pink candyfloss hair , which was once a neon pink that stood out.

Sorry , let me introduce myself. My names Michael... Michael Clifford. Lead guitarist for 5 seconds of summer... well was. Until the incident... you'll find out about that later. But this is my story from how i went from big time rock star too a guy living in a psychiatric hospital and this is about how one person ... if its the right person. Can change you ... make you who you were meant to be.

This is how some girl called Charlotte managed to ... save me?

- Chapter 1.

- 3rd person P.O.V -

Once upon a time lived a beautiful young girl named Charlotte Mai Thomas. She was happy smiling , Innocent and confused with what life was. She didn't understand what death meant , she didn't understand anything.

But then came her teenage years. Creeping up and stealing her innocence. Breaking her down and messing up everything. No longer could she be herself without being tormented and judged. She was bullied and harassed.

Family... strangers... classmates...The media... Society made her this way.

They corrupted her innocent mind , she started to care about things she never cared about as a young girl. Once she grew up and got old she wasn't so innocent anymore. She started to understand everything. She was stereotyped and labeled. Forever marked as a target for somebody to torment. She tried to fit in and be 'popular' she acted out to be known.

She started to worry about what she looked like , what clothes she wore. She worried about everything she did. Because deep down she knew somebody was always going to judge her.

She started crying more and more each day and night. She felt alone , lost and confused. She wondered by she had to grow up an reminisced about her younger years. She missed being so carefree. As she got older she learned to fake it all. Put on a happy mask to fool everyone around her. She learned to keep her emotions locked away , learned to lie when somebody asked if she was 'okay'. She learned how to come off as brave when in reality she was scared. She noticed everyone around her was the same...

She learned to be the happiest person ever and smile. She learned not to let anyone in because they wouldn't understand. She learned to act like judgments didn't hurt her like she was made of bulletproof glass when really she was already cracked.

She never blamed anyone for what happened to her in high school... she never blamed anyone for bullying her or insulting her because she knew thats what they had to do.

Her sister was miss popular. She learned her sister had to be rude and hurtful to people that were different , she had to gossip and spread nasty , hateful things. She had to bully those who were below in the social status because that is how she could fit in.

She never blamed her brother for being smart and perfect for always putting her down because he had bigger brains then her.

Her brother was the smart kid everybody knew the kid that behind the glasses was the brain. She learned he would gvie up pretty much everything that wouldn't help him succeed in the future. She learned he would roll his eyes at those who were less intelligent and mature. She learned he had to live like a robot to please everybody around him except for himself.