Lenka Utsugi (dare)

Start from the beginning

Lenka: Oh is that it? Sorry miss Gina... that's not what I hope it is.

Tatsumi: Haha, honestly! Lenka are you a hermit? Well... maybe you didn't do it ever?

Brendan: Gina ... you shouldn't date her

Kanon: Why not?

Brendan: She was cold.

Gina: What? I-I'm leaving you're making fun of me...

Oh looks like I ... ruined her day... oh crap.

Lenka: T-Then I got to go...

I left them, they're laughing real hard... what if the news came to other god eaters that I don't know what "Date" means... I always hear it but I don't care about it... yeah... I should train than date! Because I want to kill them all as fast as I can...

So I go to the training room and trained the rest of the day... then the other day, and the next...

Then the next, next day trained harder than ever. It bear a very amazing outcome! I'm more better than before even Tsubaki herself said so.

_____________________________________________________________________

The next, next, next morning... -_-

Zzzzzz....

Oh it was morning...

*yawn* waaaah...

*brush* *brush* *spit*

*stretch* Huuhhh... Now I gotta watch Bugarally...

I watched the latest episode. Then trained again. But I can't rest until all objectives are done. That's what I am... so I have to date someone... but I don't have any love interest... well if it means to get close to someone...

What about...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I have no idea who to date... this bothers me again... then ... then..!

Umm... haha... maybe Soma can give me advice-- wait why not Lindow?