Chapter 2: Ruined day

Start from the beginning

Kanon made cookies of different sorts, gave it to me for freetastes and from every variety I gave comments. Her cookies are almost of perfect taste! I can't believe what she said that there's a bad one! But one type of cookie was way too sweet, I guess that's it. Now it's my turn to make a cookie of my own... Alisa, you can do it!

Alisa: So you mix this, put this and beat eggs, and *scratches head* Ooohh... ;-/

Kanon: The way you do it was way too unique! And your way of putting the ingredients are different, too!

Alisa: *sobs* ...put chocolate chips after molding... bake for twenty minutes... in one hundred fifty degrees celsius...*frowns* I don't know-

Kanon: *pats my shoulder* You can do it! How can you make him say yes if you don't know how to make meal for him?

Alisa: *blush* O///O w-who are you talking about? You don't mean someone in particular, right?

Kanon: *gestures hands* Heart Heart ♡! Caught in act!

Alisa: *blushes harder* I don't know what you're saying...*looks away*

Kanon: H-Hey it's been a while! The cookies you put in the oven a few minutes ago were...* points finger on the oven*

Alisa: *gasp* I-I forgot!!

Turns out the cookies I made earlier were a disaster. Nightmare cookies...

Kanon: ...And now it's time for tasting! *grabs one overcooked cookie*

Alisa: ...w-wait don't...

Kanon: *chokes* ...

Alisa: ...I... drink some water! *gives Kanon a glass of water*

Kanon: *drinks* thanks for saving my life...

Alisa: *frowns* -_- do you mean..?

Kanon: So you have another one coming up?

Alisa: Yeah, I'll pay attention to it now.

...and so after another twenty minutes.

Alisa: here, taste it.

Kanon: *crunch* ....

Alisa: What do you think? I put everything I learned today from you in that cookie.

Kanon: *fakes smile*.... (I can't take this anymore...) let me be straight with you...

Sorry, it taste horrible...but I know you can do it! Just...try and try! (it's just a little better than the overcooked cookie) just drop by anytime! I'll teach you everything.

Alisa: Really? Maybe I missed something...

Kanon: ...T-That's it for today! I hope you learned something! Hey, why don't you ask Sakuya to teach you sometime? She's also great you know.

Alisa: O-Okay, thanks Kanon... I think that your cookies have no problem, but one is way too sweet. I know you can perfect it without having me taste it.

Kanon: No don't say that, I'll teach you if you drop by! I was just stressed out these days I think... so having you with me cooking can make me feel better! You're my friend now!

Alisa: *smiles* thank you Kanon-sama.

Kanon: *smiles* no problem, just practice and practice a lot! Really, a lot!

After that, I decided to return to my room. On the way, I saw Kouta doing something ominous so I paused and hid in a corner and watched him.

He was arranging a bucket filled with something and has a holder, put it up on Yuu's door.