Winx Club (pt.32) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for the information." Jackie thanked.

The servant bowed and left.

"Aisha, can you take the lead on the dancing? You're an amazing dancer." Jackie requested.

"Thanks so much Jackie, of course!"

"Guys. I'll be back, I need to go check on the Ezarian." Alex excused herself.

"Ok, we'll be in the ballroom to practice." Jackie informed.

"Ok. Bye guys" she waved.

"First things first. Before we practice, we need to get into some new outfits." Stella established.

Stella snapped her fingers and her magic shimmered around all the girls, and POOF! new, super cute, outfits.

"I think we're ready to go." Bloom said.

"Ok, let's go." Jackie said and they walked out of the room to the royal ballroom.

Meanwhile, Alex was looking for the Ezarian in the castle's royal magic room, where all the important spells were kept and potions too. It was where the Ezarian was kept. It was a huge room with high ceilings that was elegantly decorated with gold and white.

"Ezzy?" Alex called.

(Ezzy is short for Ezarian)

"Ezzy? Where are you?"

Then, a big magical leather book came flying around.

"Aha!" Alex exclaimed as she spotted him. She caught the mischievously flying book in the air.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to find you?"

The book shimmered in its way of talking.

"Really. Nice try." She giggled, understanding what it meant.

The book shimmered and opened up a page revealing a spell.

"Look Ezzy I don't have time for a spell right now."

The book insisted and Alex gave in.

"Fine, I'll do it." She grunted.

The book faced the potion wall, signalling Alex to use the spell on a bottle.

"With my emotions, I shall not throttle, help me lift the potion bottle."

She threw her magic at the bottle and it started levitating. Alex moved the bottle from one side of the room to the other, setting it down on the table.

"There you happy?" Alex asked facing.

The book shimmered "yes" and shimmered again saying "again! Again!"

"One last time, then, I have to go." She giggled.

The bottle was in mid-air and she was focusing on the bottle so it wouldn't spill. Ethan was walking by the room, lost not knowing where the ballroom is, just wondering around.

"Hey, excuse me?" He interrupted with a deep dreamy voice.

Alex was startled and lost focus and dropped the potion bottle which broke and spilled. Her glasses also fell on the floor and her open eyes became squinted.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"No, it's ok." She forgave sweetly.

"Let me help you" he offered.

The two bent down and looked for the glasses on the floor.

Alex and Ethan spotted it at the same time and reached for it.