Part 2

Once i got home, I quickly went in my room. You see, my room is not a normal room. It is mostly a lab and pictures hung in the air. My bed is in the closet so yeah. I have 2 computers in my room, 4 tablets, 2 cameras, a science lab, and etc. I took out my journal and put it on my desk. I threw my bag at the corner then put my goggles on. I'm gonna do a science experiment to get some research about how to find vampires! I pour a liquid in one of the tube. Then i shook it around making the color turning green and black. Next I use a knife to make a cut on my hand. Blood came out. I took some of my blood and drip it into the liquid. I did the same to the blue and yellow liquid that's next to me. I shook both of them hard making it turn a different color. I put the liquids into the freezer for about 5 minutes. I got on my computer and print out some papers for an ingredient. My goggles were on top of my head while i was taking pictures of the new liquid.

My heart pounded carefully not dropping it. The liquid went thick meaning something is going on. I put both of the liquid into a container and warm it off. After that I put the pair on the balcony waiting for it to cool. I sigh. I can't give up on the experiment! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow for both of them. I look around my room. Looking at my projects that i did from school, i couldn't help but realize that this is the reason why i don't have lots of friends. And that is because I'm doing weird stuff that people don't want to be around. Students says that I won't find anything interesting because I'm not interesting. But I will prove them wrong!

I head to my bed (which is in the closet) and grab my journal to write down my experiments. I put the pictures in it. What I didn't notice was that the liquids are sparkling.....

(Thanks for reading!!)